(Closed) 2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 589
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
EmilyJoy:  Emily Joy, can I please buy your dress? I can’t afford a brand new one and I fell in love with the JA 8651. I’m a size 12 in that gown. Let me know please: [email protected] Thanks!

Post # 589
12 posts
Newbee

custom made dress the bottom of the skirt is detatchable the lace is my reception dress and the lace on the veil is attached to the skirt, birdcage veil, fur. Getting married in december in the snow. I can’t wait

Post # 590
22 posts
Newbee

An oldie but a goodie, Monique Lhuillier Scarlet.  I can’t wait!  It should get in tomorrow.  

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  katielynnluke.
Post # 591
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

Joeysangel:  aHhhH THAT DRESS IS GORGEOUS…SO sexy!

View original reply
northsidebride:  That dress fits your every curve perfectly! Love it.

I was a May 2014 Bride and this is the dress I had made for my Kentucky Derby Themed day:

And I just want to say the 2014 dresses are just amazing ladies! Love your picks!!!!

Post # 592
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

My wedding is coming up on OCt 4/14.  I’ve had my dress for a little while and known it was the one since before I was even engaged.  She’s an “oldie” but I still love her!  

Post # 593
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

so unique i love this

Post # 594
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Alfred Angelo Cinderella 205! You can’t tell in the photo but the tulle is glittery!

Post # 595
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Fort Lauderdale Beach

Post # 596
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

So many beautiful dresses, Bees! 

Mine is on the simple side…

The topic ‘2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors