(Closed) 2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 107
66 posts
Worker bee

@ylapis:  who is the designer for your dress??? i love it!!!

all you ladies look so gorgeous…i’m pretty certain i’ve narrowed down my dress choice for my june 2014 wedding…waiting until july or august to decide so i’m living vicariously through ya’ll right now πŸ™‚

Post # 108
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@WYAtocha:  I love love love your dress SO much. Everytime I see it, I just stare at that beautiful lace train. So dreamy.

View original reply
@EmilyJoy:  your dress is gorgeous and so unique! I LOVE your illusion neckline. Stunning!

View original reply
@BlondeBee:  gorgeous dress, fits you so perfectly!!

Post # 109
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@DiamondMom:  Paloma Blanca! I’m in love with the lace and the Dupioni silk. I had originally thought I wanted something more dramatic/romantic/unique but I realized that going against the current fit and flare and mermaid style dresses would give me the uniqueness I was looking for

Post # 112
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@WYAtocha:  You, darling, are fabulous! I will check out–and likely exhaust–all of those options. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And yes to the veil–well, kinda. I’m either going to wear my mom’s which is similar but not as long (so then I’d add length), attempt to DIY my own, or just end up schlepping over the money for that exact one (<–probably the most likely outcome).

Post # 113
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

June 7, 2014 bride.

Here is the one I fell in love with!

Post # 115
78 posts
Worker bee

I am so in love with my dress, it’s crazy!! 

Post # 116
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

This is the runway model [not me]…Mine’s a Lena Hoscheck 2013  Spring/Summer Wedding dress. I’m having a punk rock wedding. Found the dress of  my dreams!! I can’t wait for 7-17-14

Post # 117
1610 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@mreject:  that’s so cool! Good on you for doing something outside the box πŸ™‚ love it!

Post # 118
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@BlondeBee:  wow you look gorge xx

Post # 119
1559 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I just ordered mine last weekend!!! Love it but worried it doesnt flatter me as much as i thought it did….maybe makes me look wide??   And this is an old sample so the skirt looks deflated but when mine comes in (in 8-12 months!)  It should look much fuller.   And the sash is just a scrap of fabric i brought from fabric land to get an idea of colour…and ill be changing the neckline to the one above

Post # 120
1610 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@MrsPhilly: I think it’s gorgeous!  Don’t worry, I look at photos of mine and think I look hippy too πŸ˜›  But I have confidence that it will all look gorgeous on the big day… the thread of “changing room vs big day” photos gives me faith πŸ™‚

Post # 121
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

These are all my dresses!  If I could find a way to wear them all I would.  If I could marry them I’d be a bigamist or polygamist whatever! Embarassed

But, though I have laid claim of on these gorgeous gowns I can wear but 2.  Yes 2, I just decided.  It’s too hard to decide on 1 so I will get 2.  A large part of my family won’t be able to make it down for the wedding so I can have a little reception here and a big shindig up there (a couple states awa) or vice versa.  I’mma figure this out some way.

Dress 2:

And Dress 3:

And last one:

The topic ‘2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors