(Closed) Please post your wedding favors

posted 6 years ago in Reception
Post # 16
1988 posts
Buzzing bee

graygodess20:  hahaha in that picture the napking looks like a tongue sticking out the Krispt Kreme boxes! Veery appropriate

Post # 17
1876 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Great ideas so far! I’m doing Salt Water Taffy since it’s a Jersey shore treat, and that’s where we’re getting married.

Post # 18
537 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Handmade lovehearts! I knitted each one and then each heart is hand sewn onto a backing of genuine Harris Tweed, the little hearts are stuffed up like pillows and then sewn shut. We were originally getting married in the Outer Hebrides of scotland where Harris Tweed is made so it would be a little something of the island culture for our guests to take away.

Post # 21
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - lindsay lakes, cypress TX

pinkksnow:  I LOVE the cookies and the tradition of the wish! What a ute idea! 

Post # 22
2117 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

We had hand painted birdhouses with wildflower seeds as favors. This is the best picture I can find right now 🙁

Post # 23
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

We had a quite small wedding, so we were able to provide a lot of favors.  We had the following:

*  Sugar scrubs in a custom “Kiawah Breeze” fragrance

*  Handmade soap in same fragrance

*  Lip balm – pineapple tangerine

*  Custom guitar picks (we both play guitar)

*  Kiawah Island souvenir stickers (for cars, guitar cases, laptops, etc)

The body products were by Simply Divine Darling (https://www.facebook.com/simplydivinedarling) and they were a great deal at $5 per set which included the little white boxes, lip balm, sugar scrub, and soap.  The owner also did the custom tags and box labels at no extra charge.

The guitar picks were from Clayton USA (http://www.claytoncustom.com) and were 26 cents a piece after a coupon code.

The stickers were from Zazzle.com and I believe they worked out to about 75 cents each.

These all went over huge.  Several women asked if they could get extra body products and the men were taking extra stickers + guitar picks.

Post # 24
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Fiance and I live in San Francisco, so to honor that we decided to do Ghirardelli chocolate squares (dark sea salt caramel, dark mint creme, and milk hazelnut crisp). They are tied up in a little bag with bakers twine and a small tag I bought off etsy that says “To Love and Laughter and a Happily Ever After”. They look simple, but that’s the look we were going for

Post # 25
2814 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

strawberrymarshmallow:  Our candy bar was our favour to our guests. We provided them with silk and organza bags to fill up and take with 🙂

Post # 26
366 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

We are thinking about doing hot chocolate as our wedding is a winter one & we love curling up with a DVD and a hot chocolate when it’s cold out! X

Post # 27
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

We had hot sauce! Below is a picture. For those who don’t like that sort of thing, we also had coffee (bags for them to take home), but the picture shows the hot sauce.

Post # 28
8440 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

I did a sweet n salty buffet using my own recipes (I baked everything just before the wedding)

The topic ‘Please post your wedding favors’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors