(Closed) 2014 Brides show off your dress/dress you want ; )

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
8579 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Ive seen a few that I LOVED, but I’ll wait until next year to start looking seriously into buying one. I keep finding differant styles that I like, and I’m rather indecisive.

Post # 4
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

The dress iv fallen in love with πŸ™‚ will have an ivory sash tho! Beautiful, elegant, simple and flowy! Tried it on a few times I’m just waiting to commit, after already having one attack of dress regret, and a brand new dress I no longer want and need to sell πŸ™ 

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=11943&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All

Hooray for April 2014 brides!

Post # 6
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I’m getting March 2014, and I have my dress!

Post # 7
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Had one… changed my mind! Currently shopping around again for something not so heavy and princessy.

Post # 8
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@Pinkmoon:  remember to post pix!

Post # 9
311 posts
Helper bee

@Pinkmoon:  you sound like me! Exactly the same, pushy shop assistant knew how to get me to buy! Grrrr! Massive regret a straight away! 

Trying to sell it so hopefully it won’t take forever! No interest yet πŸ™ looking forward to committing to ‘the one’ soon πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@ifheaven:  You bet! I posted some a few days ago but I don’t know if I’ll go with either of those. They look weird  because I edited them on my iPad paint program to show them longer as they were like 6 or 7″ too short on me. If I picked either of those Wtoo dresses, I’d actually have to special order them longer than the normally offered ‘tall’ (5″) option! 

Post # 11
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@Dawn1234:  Yep I’ve got mine listed too. Plus side of having a long engagement – we still have time to order a new dress!

Post # 12
311 posts
Helper bee

@HisNightOwl2014:  thank you πŸ™‚ I absolutely adore it, it actually looks nicer in real life bout I think that goes for all dresses, I wasn’t allowed to take a pic of me in it tho, I do have a pic of the dress I MASSIVLY regret tho……

Post # 13
311 posts
Helper bee

@Pinkmoon:  def the plus side! I’ve just secured the florist, her flowers are stunning πŸ™‚ excited to do the while dress shopping experience again too, oly next time I won’t be so keen to part with the cash until I’m a million percent certain! 

Post # 14
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@Pinkmoon:  ooo love he silhoutte on you, I like the 2nd one ruffly…how talllare you? πŸ™‚

Post # 15
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

January 2014! 

i ordered mine about a month ago, cant wait πŸ™‚ 

Post # 16
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@ifheaven:  Almost 6’2″ – barefoot. So those dresses are only made (standard) for about 5’7″ I guess. Enzoani and Pronovias know where it’s at though, almost every one of theirs I’ve tried has been long!

The topic ‘2014 Brides show off your dress/dress you want ; )’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors