(Closed) 2015 brides!!!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago because they told me it would take 8 months to arrive. Got an email the other day saying it should arrive in May!! Aargh anyhow here she is, I’m taking the sleeves and lace back off to make it strapless and adding a diamanté belt and fur bolero. 

Post # 18
1848 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Post # 19
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Beautiful dresses ladies!!

View original reply
@sealevels:  Simply gorgeous! Laughing Can’t wait to see your wedding pics!

My ceremony and reception gown will be custom made by a Filipino designer, Michi Calica. It will be red, drop waist and have elbow-length sleeves. These are my inspiration pics for the dress.

And my dancing gown is a Tony Bowls dress. It’s hanging in my room but I haven’t managed to take pics of myself in it yet.

Post # 20
2113 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I have mine!!

Post # 21
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@taylorkirby: That is so classic and pretty! Beautiful!

View original reply
@HeatherCOgirl: Perfect! Wow!

View original reply
@sealevels: Gorgeous ruching (spelling? Never know if I’ve spelt it right) 😉

Post # 22
892 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@CatyLady:  😀 Thank you!!

Post # 23
1848 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
@Miss Circe:  Oh my goodness…ditto over here! I need pics!

View original reply
@CatyLady:  Thank you! Normally, I don’t like it for various reasons, but this dress knocked my socks off.

Post # 26
4041 posts
Honey bee

My wedding is next October and I bought my dress last month. It is Allure 2701!

Post # 27
26 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MrsMeowton:  We’re dress twins! I’m obsessed with it. It looks so different on and in person than in the website pictures. Did you get it in the ivory on champagne? I tried it on in that combo but ended up with the ivory on ivory.

Post # 28
9 posts
Newbee

This is my dress, Justin alexander. Our date is 19.06.15. All these dresses are gorgeous 🙂

Post # 29
2514 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

I’ll play.., this is mine. 

Post # 30
4041 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
DubstoZees: I completely agree! When I tried to find it online I was convinced that it hadn’t been put on the website yet. I hadn’t realized I was scrolling past my dress until I called the salon to confirm my dress make and model number, haha. I purchased it in champagne and ivory. The color was just absolutely stunning in person and I had been set on NOT getting a white or ivory dress and wanted to find something either peach or blush. The color of the dress doesn’t seem to translate well via secret iPhone photos in the salon, because in person it almost appears like a blushy, champagney, tan. I ordered it about six weeks ago and it already arrived, but I’m holding off on going to see it again until I lose a little weight. That’s my motivation to get fit!

The topic ‘2015 brides!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors