(Closed) 2015 Brides Post Your Bridesmaid Dresses or Bridesmaid Inspiration Pics!

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 31
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Industrial/Modern

This is the dress two of my bridesmaids will be wearing (maid of honour will be in something different and solid coloured):

Post # 32
1079 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
AdaLee:  I think I decided with my girls tonight that ChiChi Styles seemed like the best deal.. it looks like the total for I think the highest dress is like $155!!

There was ChiChi Styles, Victoria’s Bridal Couture, and The Wedding Shoppe that I price compared. VBC didn’t have all the dresses I needed.. TWS and CCS both did.. and CCS looked like it was about $1 cheaper.. lol. 

Post # 33
1219 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
TGold:  Oh sorry but it is actually charcoal gray.  Don’t know the designer.  They came from a little cheap dress shop we have been going to for years.  Most of their stuff is from China I suppose.  We always joke that Lady World has never let us down!

Post # 34
1219 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
ksenecal:  So sorry I don’t know the designer.  They came from a little cheap dress shop.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a knock off from a designer though. 

Post # 35
243 posts
Helper bee

I’m having a black tie evening wedding and I have 3 adult BMs, one junior Bridesmaid or Best Man, and one Flower Girl. 

None of them are matching which is a) the look I like and b) they all live all over the world (England/California/Sydney/Brisbane) so it would have been a complete nightmare to find matching dresses to suit them all!

(in champagne)

Post # 37
2968 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

My maids will be in all different alfred sung dupioni dresses. I’m waiting for swatches in the mail (should be here today or tomorrow!!) before deciding if they will all be in the same colour or an ombré. 

The ombré colours are seaside, azure, niagara, mosaic, and royal. 

The all one colour option is a shade called fusion which is kind of a duochrome. The colour is primarily blue with a purpley red showing up in shadows. 

Our wedding will be indoors: a church then a ballroom in late September. 

We are buying the dresses from the same bridal store I bought my gown from, so the girls all get 15% off. 

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
KatJoy227:   do you kno how much theses ddresses are? i have searched all over the internet to find this collection! 

The topic ‘2015 Brides Post Your Bridesmaid Dresses or Bridesmaid Inspiration Pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors