(Closed) 2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I love the belt! Beautiful dress! πŸ™‚ 

Mine is Maggie Sottero – Adalee. I bought it way in advance, so it already came in. Just need to get alterations done… but that can wait! 

Post # 3
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
PinkStripes:  beautiful! I love it.

Here is mine πŸ™‚ Justin Alexander 8635 – I only have a blurry picture of me in it, I bought the belt as well and the lace cap sleeve overlay below that I will wear during the ceremony with the belt I bought in place of the existing skinny rhinestone belt on the lace overlay.

Post # 5
810 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Mine is Sottero & Midgley’s Campbell πŸ™‚

Post # 6
1111 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Beautiful Everyone :)))  …. No dress for me yet first dress search outing this weekend.. πŸ™‚

Post # 7
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Essense of Australia D1541. Should be in by August for a May 2015 wedding! 

View original reply
PinkStripes:  Gorgeous! Do you have any pictures of you in it? After alterations, the bottom of mine should look a lot like your picture. 

View original reply
Roxytiki:  STUNNING! It looks like it already fits great on you. I can’t wait to get the dress back that’s not 6 sizes bigger. 

View original reply
MissDenop:  So pretty! I think the veil really puts it all together. πŸ™‚

Post # 10
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
misstxlonghorn:  Gorgeous!  I tried this on as well and couldn’t decide between mine and that one! They were so different so it made it hard! It makes your figure look great!!

View original reply
PinkStripes:  Thank you πŸ™‚  You look great in yours as well!

Post # 12
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
PinkStripes:  LOL don’t worry, my hips are also the reason I have to go up 4 sizes bigger than my street size. I think you already look fabulous and the back on that dress…  May 2nd! When’s yours? 

View original reply
MissDenop:  Yep, if only we could have multiple dresses! 

Post # 15
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m an August 2015 bride. I don’t have my dress yet!!! Still on the dress hunt! lol. I love all of your gowns!!! 

The topic ‘2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors