(Closed) 2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 151
23585 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
sophielle:  Holy cow, your dress is STUNNING!!

Post # 152
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
pengoala:  Thanks!

Post # 153
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Cosette5: thank you! I appreciate that! I know a lot of bees have seen the Gemma on past boards but I wasn’t a bride then before so it’s new for me! As for the price, it’s definitely a splurge over $5K without blizzard beading and extra $ for the  blizzard beading.  

View original reply
sophielle:  love Carolina Herrera. Her gowns (wedding and evening) are always so classy and timeless. Your dress is a great pick! 

Post # 154
10 posts
Newbee

My first dress post. just purchased her this past Saturday.

Post # 155
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

BullsSoonToBeWife – how gorgeous and soft and romantic! What designer is that? 

I’m in love with these dresses:

^ Essence of Australia – D1639

^ Sottero & Midgley – Amara

^ Kenneth Winston – 1578

I cannot wait to go dress shopping later this month!! I asked the Fiance about his preferences, and turns out the Brits are pretty traditional (he insisted that it has a train, and is a big fan of lace & sleeves of some sort), so I’ll be looking for something that matches those preferences (luckily I mostly prefer those styles, anyway!). 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by LoveMyBrit.
  • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by LoveMyBrit. Reason: edited to add names of dresses
Post # 156
931 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
bride2bebe:  I LOVE the blizzard blush detAils! 

Post # 157
531 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Steph77:  OH MY GOSH that dress is incredible!!  Did you have that made?

Post # 158
766 posts
Busy bee

Here’s mine. I ordered it in white. :]

Post # 159
118 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
amkenton:  I love this dress, I think it’s so beautiful, I wanted a dress like this for my wedding, but the style did not suit my Body.  Congratulations, it looks beautiful on you!

Post # 160
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
AdaLee:  oh, wow, the Lazaro I loved! I’m too short for such a big ballgown & it was out of my budget, so I drifted towards mermaids & ended up choosing a blush mermaid with a dramatic bottom. It looks AMAZING on you! Congratulations!

Post # 161
10 posts
Newbee

@LoveMyBrit: Thank you! My wedding is in Sonoma, California hence the lace/romantic look. the designer of my dress is Mullet by La Sposa (brand under Pronovias). 

Post # 162
51 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
nerdybee:  Your dress is stunning! May I ask who the designer is? 

Post # 163
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
NurseAllie85:  David Tutera- this is his Karissa dress. It looks better on the model than it does on me. It is in my closet right now, because it came in within a week after I ordered it. It needs to be altered, but I am waiting until next April or so before I do that. <br /><br />Thank you!

Post # 164
154 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
AdaLee:  Gorgeous dress! I as well chose a ball gown.

Post # 165
89 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
BullsSoonToBeWife:  LOVE your dress!!!!! This is my dress, please excuse the horrendous lighting at the store. It’s the Enzoani Olva, which no one seems to have. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad sign….. It’s so different than anything I imagined myself in, but I love the simplicity for an outdoor, informal wedding!

The topic ‘2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors