(Closed) 2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 241
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

happyxmichelle:  Thank you so much! I love the flowiness of the dress as well and because we are having a garden wedding in the middle of august, I wanted to be as cool and comfortable as possible.  Our venue is Alexander Homestead which has beautiful grounds for a garden ceremony and a rustic-elegant reception area onsite in a dairy barn constructed in 2011.  I never saw myself as the garden-barn wedding type but when I saw this place in person I INSTANTLY fell in love! Check out their photo gallery and I bet you’ll see what I mean: http://alexanderhomesteadweddings.com/

Post # 242
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Everyone looks so pretty! 

My dress is from Monique Lhuillier’s Bliss line and total opposite of what I thought I wanted. 

Post # 243
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

My dress is Land by Pronovias. As I’ve said in other threads, this was a sample size two sizes too small, so I won’t be so sausage-y and the skirt will flow outward more gradually than the sudden fishtail that you see here. 

I love, love, love my dress… but I have to say… the more I see everyone else’s I’m (very) slightly worried that mine’s a little underwhelming. Maybe because I tried it on and chose it in August and it’s been forever since I’ve seen it in person. I keep bringing myself back to the moment I broke down in tears! 

Post # 244
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Here’s what I think will be my dress! There more I look at it the more I love it. I just took a screen shot off of my iPad since all my photos are on my phone. 

Post # 245
2120 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Casablanca 2077! I said yes on Saturday – so excited, so in love with it! There are so many lovely dresses in this thread. Great choices, ladies!

detail of the bodice (pardon the tiny bit of my bra peeking out!)

Detail of the skirt beading:

Post # 246
446 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

BullsSoonToBeWife:  I just saw your dress post…I hope you are a model, girl! You look stunning in your dress!

Post # 247
16 posts
Newbee

NovemBride1415:  I am also wearing Pronovias Land!  In April 2015!  I have not seen our dress too much on our boards!  Don’t worry about being underwhelming!  I had similar fears but once I saw the dress again in person during an appt for my bridesmaids all the love came rushing back!  Pictures do not do the dress justice!  The subtle sparkle of it is just to die for!  Question: are you going to wear a slip or crinoline beneath it? 

Post # 248
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

NovemBride1415:  Underwhelming!?  I think it’s stunning!!!

Post # 249
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

SimTeam:  Oh, thank you so much! I swear I wasn’t fishing for compliments. I have just seen so many dresses on this thread that have made me say “wow!” right out loud! That, coupled with the fact that it’s been a couple of months since I’ve seen my dress in person gave me a weird feeling about my dress. I’m sure once I see it again in December I will fall in love all over again!

Post # 251
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Ooh I love seeing all your dresses. We’ll all be wonderful 2015 brides!

Here is mine, the Lara dress by Sottero & Midgley. I hunted it down like crazy and found one store in my country that carried it. Had been drooling over it for two years, so you could definitely say it’s my dream dress ๐Ÿ™‚

(sample is one size too small though)

Let’s hope the right size will fit a little better ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 252
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Getting married August 2015 in Gananoque, Ontario, Canada. Just chose my dress yesterday. Love the retro tea-length look ๐Ÿ™‚ Haven’t decided on accessories yet.

Post # 253
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

rothy:  absolutely love the tea length. Had initially gone for this style but just didn’t get the feeling when I tried it on. Beautiful dress 

Post # 254
1482 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Ok, I’ll join (I really hope my Fiance isn’t looking on here, because he knows my username ๐Ÿ˜› !). I’m a September bride in a cold country, so I’ve decided to go for a sleeved dress. I thought I wanted an a-line with a very short train, and ended up with a trumpet (which I may alter to a slightly more mermaid-look) with a long train! This is before alterations. I’m going to take off the poof of tulle on the butt, and it has buttons down the back.

Post # 255
2690 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Here is mine on the model.. Vera Wang Lillian

The topic ‘2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors