(Closed) 2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 256
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

This is mine! I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I’m kicking myself that I didn’t get any photos of myself in it. I am so excited to wear it! It’s Enzoani Hamilton, I haven’t seen any other brides in it yet!

Post # 257
4103 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
Rachaelemma:  Truly lovley. The lasce is exceptional

Post # 258
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hi Ladies! Just ordered my dress this morning…totally fell in love with it last week, and it ended up being the one πŸ™‚ 

Post # 259
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - The Lodge at Mackenzie Place

I think I have posted this everywhere…what’s one more time?! Pronovias Silaba strapless lace fit-n-flare!

Post # 261
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - The Lodge at Mackenzie Place

View original reply
Futurechrissyfairall:  Oh my gosh your Pronovias is so beautiful!  You are a gorgeous bride!  I can’t wait to wear mine too!!!

Post # 262
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
whatsherface04:  aww thank you πŸ™‚ enjoy the time it does go so fast !! And I know you will be stunning πŸ™‚

Post # 263
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ocean\'s Edge, Atlantis, The Bahamas

This dress Monique Lhuillier in Diamond White. πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to be ready!!!!

Post # 264
14 posts
Newbee

Getting married 7/11.  My dress is beautiful. I can’t wait for it to come in!

Post # 265
1 posts
Wannabee

A

maggie sottero Ambrosia! It is nothing like I had pictured myself wearing! But absolutely gorgeous and lots of details from every angle. Any other Ambrosia wearers out there???

Post # 266
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

my Allure 2555! Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but my camera battery was dead, of course. 

Post # 267
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
ohmariemarie:  i love your dress!!

i’ll post mine once more πŸ™‚

Post # 268
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Bad pic of the too-tight sample, but I still love it! Mori Lee 1916

Post # 269
98 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
observer:  thank you so much!! You’ve made my day πŸ™‚

Post # 270
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Im one of those crazy brides who looked at the price tag before the dress itself. Hey, i’m cheap πŸ™‚ I got lucky, three days after getting engaged, a friend and mine went to a bridal store in my town as they were closing. Right before we we going to leave, i spotted this one. I’m a sucker for tulle and lace so it spotted my eye. I tried it on, felt comfortable and called it even! It’s too big in the picture by about two sizes, but I plan to have it altered to fit my chest and waist, shortened in the length, and possibly a bit of tulle removed from the bottom. All and all, a $900 dress that i’ll be paying $300 for. Score!!

http://www.sinceritybridal.com/wedding_dress/3756

The topic ‘2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors