(Closed) 2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 331
446 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Firehouse Restaurant

View original reply
aquarius_91:  Thanks, they actually ordered the dress a bit tight for me (the pic is the sample gown) so right now I can’t sit in my actual dress. I won’t be loosing a ton of weight either so I think they will have to let it out at the hips (hopefully it won’t mess with the shape). Love the flowiness of your dress my runner up dress was similar on the bottom.

Post # 332
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

All these lovely dresses!! I thought I’d share too. 🙂

Here’s my dress. the sample was a bit tight and I’m hoping to lose some weight by May. Had the hardest time choosing between this dress and last picture. I hope I made the right decision! I still think about the other dress too because the train is so different. 

Post # 333
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
Elsiebaby:  I like both dresses, and they’re very similar but my favorite is the one you chose. Are you keeping the pink ribbon sash or using something else?

Post # 334
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
rothy:  I’m not sure if I want to keep the pink ribbon or not. I’ve gone back and forth about getting a beaded belt too. my ceremony will be outside but the reception is inside a ballroom. 

Post # 335
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Elsiebaby:  Love yours! Which brand and model is it? I think we might have the same belt, very similar at least! 

Post # 336
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sfp:  thank you!! It’s the “hilary” dress by vera wang 

Post # 337
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Elsiebaby:  Oh wow! Definitely not the same ribbon then, as mine is Maggie Sottero, but I do love yours. Beautiful dress. Personally I prefer a ribbon like this over a blingy belt, but you could try a beaded belt just to see how it works on the dress

Post # 338
2330 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
jenny.kennison:  is that Karoza Bridal in Glendale?? I got my dress there. Loved everything about that place!!!

Post # 339
2330 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jenny.kennison:  Is that at Karoza Bridal in Glendale?? I got my dress there too. Love everything about that place!!!

Post # 340
1470 posts
Bumble bee

My dream dress, Pronovias Mariana.  Wedding 7/17 🙂

And me:

Worth every penny.  My favorite article of clothing ever purchased.. and I don’t even have it yet 🙂

Post # 341
2330 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jenny.kennison:  Is that Karoza Bridal? That’s where I got my dress! Loooovvveeeee that place!

Post # 342
1355 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Modern, Classic, Fun

View original reply
Lunabee:  which ml bliss dress is that if you don’t mind me asking? It’s beautiful!!

Post # 343
1355 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Modern, Classic, Fun

View original reply
Lunabee:  which ml bliss dress is that if you don’t mind me asking? It’s beautiful on you!!

Post # 344
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Petroleum Club of Houston

Duplicate post

Post # 345
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Petroleum Club of Houston

View original reply
PinkStripes:  We are date twins!!  May 23, 2015!!

This is the sample in Champagne.  Mine is ivory.  I can’t wait to wear it!!  <3

The topic ‘2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors