(Closed) 2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 346
47 posts
Newbee

View original reply
SaraJeanQ:  if you dont mind me asking, can you pm me the price of this dress. ive been trying to look for prices on this one and the pronovias canace but i havent had any luck 🙁 thank you!

Post # 347
47 posts
Newbee

View original reply
SaraJeanQ:  if you dont mind me asking, can you pm me the price of this dress. ive been trying to look for prices on this one and the pronovias canace but i havent had any luck 🙁 thank you!

Post # 348
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Love looking at all of these gowns!  It was very difficult for me to settle on one. I’ve only just ordered mine and I’m already having pangs of dress regret.  Hope this is normal and goes away the minute I have the dress back in my size.

Post # 349
8 posts
Newbee

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  mrsjenabee.
Post # 350
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
mrsjenabee:  that’s such a beautifil dress. Who is it by?

Post # 351
8 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Elsiebaby:  It’s a Watters gown. The lightest, most delicate lace I’ve tried on!

Post # 352
12 posts
Newbee

Hey everyone, my wedding is in July 2015 and I’m very excited but also very stressed with such little time to plan the big day and choose the right dress. Here are a few of my faves that I have tried on, opinions please! Would be greatly appreciated xx

Post # 353
12 posts
Newbee

Hey everyone, my wedding is in July 2015 and I’m very excited but also very stressed with such little time to plan the big day and choose the right dress. Here are a few of my faves that I have tried on, opinions please! Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot guys xx

Post # 354
12 posts
Newbee

Here are my 3 faves guys! Opinions will be greatly appreciated xx

Post # 355
784 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
BouphaS:  You should set up a poll on a separate, new post!

Post # 356
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - City, State

Beryl- David Tutera (In Ivory over Ivory). This is my dress that finally came in! After losing some weight, the dress is now 3 sizes too big! The consultant pulled the dress back and put in a round long pillow at the back of the dress to give it a tighter fit! She’s currently in alterations!

I must add that my hips look kind of weird because I have my crinoline on and the top half is bunched up at my hips since the bottom half is going to be cut and sewn into the dress!

Post # 357
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Post # 358
144 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
alliedenmark:  ooh a non ivory dress! Beautiful color. Love it!

Post # 359
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

It’s a test color for essense. No other dress has this color. It’s actually alot more Blush in person. 

The topic ‘2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors