(Closed) 2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
259 posts
Helper bee

mine just came in yesturday!! so this is the model not me

Post # 34
259 posts
Helper bee

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ that is the EXACT look I was going for ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 35
810 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@PinkStripes  thank you! It doesn’t seem to be a super popular one so I’m a bit stressed out, haha. Your gown looks beautiful btw! I love how the back comes down.

Post # 36
47 posts
Newbee

These are all so gorgeous! I bought mine earlier this month but it doesn’t come in until January for my May 2015 wedding. I’m dying to try it on!

The back is what got me! I’m adding buttons too. So excited for everyone and all of these beautiful dresses!

Post # 38
2120 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@foz  My friend who is a consultant at a salon says that when a bride can’t stop feeling the dress, she knows it’s the one! so there you go!

Post # 39
949 posts
Busy bee

I ordered this earlier this month and it should arrive sometime in October. Our wedding is in January 2015, but the people at the dress shop said there would be plenty of time for alterations.

Post # 40
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
@CallMeMrsG  your dress is great, the neckline is so unique and I love that you got a fabulous deal!!

Post # 41
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
@bebe_k  Thank you my dear!!! It was def. a blessing b/c it allowed me extra $ to spend on my photographer!

Post # 42
448 posts
Helper bee

All the dresses are beautiful!  Our wedding is in October 2015.  I ordered mine last year, and it should be in sometime in September.  I’ve had some dress regret at times, but I keep on being reminded how awesome it looks on me.  The cap sleeves were too big so they had to be propped up on my shoulders and it really needs to be shortened.  Otherwise, it fit like a glove.

Post # 44
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Mine came in about a month ago (:

Post # 45
448 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@PinkStripes  Thanks!  I never thought of it as that. 

The topic ‘2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors