(Closed) 2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I’ll play! Here’s mine – just ordered a couple weeks ago. It’s Watters’ Marcelle.

Post # 62
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Dreams Las Mareas - Costa Rica

View original reply
nicoleylo:  i LOVVVE your dress! its on my list of dresses to try on!

All you ladies look wonderful… June 2015 is a great month… im in good company πŸ™‚

Post # 63
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Here are my two choices! Just went dress shopping last weekend, going back tomorrow night with the majority of my bridal party this time. 

Maybe I’ll say yes to the dress. πŸ˜‰ I like the first dress the most, but we’ll see. <br /><br />(The dresses were not my size, so please excuse the corset and such that is hanging out. :p)

Post # 64
16 posts
Newbee

Love seeing all these dresses! I can’t wait to wear my Kenneth Winston dress next May!

Post # 65
47 posts
Newbee

Ahhh all of these dresses are SO beautiful!!! I bought mine (pronovias ugalde) a few months ago and I’m so excited to wear  it next May! (minus the tulle coming out at the bottom…this sample dress has definitely been around the block!)<br />(

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  Jcal87.
Post # 66
8 posts
Newbee

ok I’ll bite :). Mine is a lillian West 6315

Not the greatest photos since you can’t really see the beading. I’m obsessed with my dress, hence why I’m posting it here πŸ™‚ I can’t stop looking at it! this is the sample so it will look much better once it’s more fitted.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  bean2015.
Post # 67
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
PinkStripes:  I ABSOLUTELY love how your dress looks on you! It’s stunning !!!

Post # 70
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

My dress should be here in a bout a month. It’s Allure 9110

I will be adding a belt and sleeves that look something like this

Post # 71
141 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
PinkStripes:     I chose my dress! The first dress I had pictured, style 9WG3561 from David’s Bridal. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 73
16 posts
Newbee

Soooo many gorgeous gowns!!!! I tried on a Justin Alexander that I love love loved (style 8710), but then I stumbled upon my dress at Alfred Angelo. The girl that helped me actually picked it out (based upon my desire for chiffon), and I was rather apprehensive at first.

It’s incredibly comfortable! 

Post # 74
144 posts
Blushing bee

Lots and lots of gorgeous gowns! I love seeing real bodies instead of the model pics! My wedding is jul 2015 and I hope to go dress shopping soon. Hopefully I don’t take eons to make up my mind.

Post # 75
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

This is mine! I’m obsessed with polka dots, everyone that knows me knows that & about half my wardrobe has polka dots on it! So when I found this dress, I was in love. It was traditional & a little modern at the same time. 

And heres the veil I’m wearing with it: 

sorry the picture is so huge!

The topic ‘2015 Brides, Share Your Dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors