(Closed) 2015 Brides show me your ballgowns/Alines!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
AdaLee:  I know you said you got it in white but that blush one is STUNNING!! You’ll look goregous in it no matter what color!

Post # 32
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
exctd2bMrs:  I almost purchased this dress!  I opted for Allure Romance 2614 at the last minute.  I googled and googled and googled before making my decision, and I wish I would have seen how stunning that dress is with the jacet!!!  You look beautiful. 🙂

I can’t wait for my dress to come in so I can share a pic!

Post # 33
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I don’t have the greatest photos yet, but this is mine!  One in the bridal shop when I tried it on, and the other at home when I bought it in my mirror.  I always wanted a ballgown, and when I tried this on, I knew this was the one.  I am adding a belt too!<br /><br />

Post # 35
1008 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
shoebox:  Love this dress on you!! Which designer is this?

View original reply
cizzar:  Beautiful! 

Post # 36
1008 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
exctd2bMrs:  I adore the shape of your gown, and that jacket looks lovely.

Everyone here has such great dresses! I can’t wait to go dress shopping later this month!

Post # 37
101 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
exctd2bMrs:   gorgeous!!! Looooove the lace jacket… I sooo wanted a ball gown with lace around the neckline but couldn’t find any. Never saw any lace boleros!

Post # 38
67 posts
Worker bee

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I was needing a little reassurance. My sister recently got engaged and I was dress shopping with her and having some dress regret. So many more beautiful dresses have come out since I bought mine. They say once you find your dress you need to stop looking but I couldn’t avoid shopping with my sis! Everyone’s comments make me feel so much better!

View original reply
cizzar:  
View original reply
BridalBlossom:  the lace jacket was a last minute add on. I went into dress shopping wanting a lace fit and flare and obviously my dress is anything but a lace fit and flare! So I told the consultant I’d be back later that week with my dad so he could see it and give me the final, “yup, that’s the one”. The next few days I knew I loved my dress but felt like something was missing. I found a pic of a maggie dress I had saved from years before and went in and asked if i could try it on before making my decision. She said she didn’t have the dress anymore but they still sold the lace jacket separately. I asked to try it on with the allure dress I loved from the day before, and BAM, my dress was born!!! At first we were worried about the jacket being ivory and my dress being champagne but ultimately I LOVED the two tone!

Post # 39
67 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
bkprettygirl:  your dress is beautiful, i especially love the soft ruffles of the skirt!

Post # 40
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Here’s my ballgown, Modern Trousseau, Meadow Gown. It has pockets which I loved and felt like it was very flattering even with a lace back.

Post # 41
839 posts
Busy bee

I’m wearing this tulle A-line from The One collection by Agnes. I’m having cap sleeves added, and you can almost see what the effect will be like when it’s done.

Post # 42
21 posts
Newbee

Here is my beautiful dress!!

Post # 43
2360 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
bkprettygirl:  I wish that dress would’ve been around when I got married. I feel like the dresses that came out after my wedding were so much better than what I had to choose from. I got married in May, so I had to shop October-December 2013.

Post # 44
255 posts
Helper bee

Here is my dress and I can’t wait to wear it!

Post # 45
3725 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Scorpio88:  That sparkle is divine!

View original reply
wmbp:  It’s a stunner and you look really lovely in it. LOve everything about it.

View original reply
BlueRC:  Gorgeous! Hope you go with the shoulder strap beacause it’s just so beautiful.

The topic ‘2015 Brides show me your ballgowns/Alines!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors