(Closed) 2015 Brides show me your mermaid dresses!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
2777 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
futuremrsJR:  I just re-read my post with all of my pictures & somehow I think I deleted 1 of the pictures. . .so my descriptions don’t make sense. What was supposed to be pic 3…is this, sorry. (I was really just looking at my pictures because it’s been awhile since I’ve looked at them lol).

Hey…ANYTHING you need help with or advice on for your wedding please don’t hesitate to ask me! Also, I’m requiring you to show me all pictures of your other dresses that are tried on, pictures at your fitting,  and of course your wedding photos! I mean it when I say to let me know anything that you need 🙂

Post # 62
160 posts
Blushing bee

Here is mine!

Post # 65
2777 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
futuremrsJR:  oh you poor thing hahaha! I’ve been ready to move south for so long! I’m someone that LOVES & NEEDS sunshine! Our winters are so depressing!

Post # 66
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - The Lodge at Mackenzie Place

View original reply
futuremrsJR:  Pronovias is the best!  I will be rocking Pronovias Silaba lace fit-n-flare (first pic below) and the rest are other dresses from the lovely Pronovias NY store…(excuse my bra hanging out in all the pics!)

Post # 67
876 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Here is mine…Monique Lhuillier Sonnet (don’t mind the pinning). I can’t wait to wear it next June!

Post # 68
2777 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
futuremrsJR:  thank you! Yes anything you need! I’d love to help!  I already feel invested lol!

Post # 70
1225 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Congratulations. That dress looks like it was made for you.

Post # 71
Hostess
589 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Mine is more trumpet and fit and flare but I will have a crinoline on to give more mermaid oomph!! 

Post # 72
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Mine is Maggie Sottero’s Quinlynn. I got her as a sample, I’m going to get a crinoline or hoop to make her more mermaid like the stock photos.

Post # 73
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
FutureMrsW2015:  i also am dying to try on that dress i called so many places and finally found a place that has it and will be trying that one along with the adalee on tomorrow im so excited ill take pics 🙂

Post # 74
30 posts
Newbee

Hi! I’m second guessing my dress! Help!

Post # 75
Hostess
589 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
danilutri:  nooo dont second guess!!! It is gorgeous on you and soo figure flattering!! looks so beautiful!!

The topic ‘2015 Brides show me your mermaid dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors