(Closed) 2015 brides: Time to start shedding for the wedding

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 106
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

We’re getting married Oct.2015! I am so in to join! I have about 60 i want to lose so far i am down 15 pounds!! Let me just say i LOVE Myfitnesspal!! Good Luck with the shedding 🙂

Post # 107
10 posts
Newbee

View original reply
HappyORBride:  I’m with ya!!! Mine is in May 2015 as well and I want to lose the same. I just had my tonsils removed and it was awesome to lose 10 lbs in a week but I have gained it back already lol. So ready to do this!! 

Post # 109
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Our Castle

View original reply
Laurenplusalex:  Thats exactly right! if you loose weight it should be to benefit your health and fitness (looking better is the bonus) Im actually a 2016 bride but have many stresses and hurdles before then..

Currently : 97kg = 214Lbs

Optimum : 75kg = 165Lbs

Difference: 22kg = 49Lbs

My Fiance and i exercise together and push/ motivate each other to do better.. it is a really good time for us, we can talk about various topics and spend time together.. really brings us closer as a couple..

Post # 111
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hi everyone! I decided to join in as I’m recently engaged (exciting time). I gained the weight after my SO and I moved in together and through the holidays. He doesn’t work out, eats terribly and is naturally thin, so it rubbed off on me–except the naturally thin part. Right now I’m at 205 and my goal is 150, so we shall see! I plan on using my fitness pal.

Post # 112
643 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

If I created a facebook page for all of us to get together and post our updates, workouts, recipes etc would y’all be interested? I’m on board too, I’ve got 25-30 to lose before my March wedding!

Post # 113
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
RedheadMeggs:  I’d join 🙂

Post # 116
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I have one year until my big day and I hope in that year I can lose 40-60 pounds. I purchased my dress off the rack about a size or two too big and i wish I can put it on just to see the fitted   Look as a starting point but I can’t, and if and when I start losing weight I will have to wait until my first fitting to see how it looks but Im in I’m ready.

Post # 117
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Park Inn Hotel

I’m in!!! My fiancee and I are gettin married June 13th 2015!! I‘m currently 146 and stand 5ft7! Id absolutely love to tone and drop to 135!! my problem is sticking to it!! I have a free gym membership due to the fact i work at a gym I just never have the energy!! I could really use some advice!

Post # 119
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’ve los 10 pounds! Let’s go girls!

Post # 120
110 posts
Blushing bee

Me! I’m up for the challenge. I’m getting married September 2015 and I’d like to lose 50 lbs by the wedding!

I’m planning on counting calories, weight training, and steady cardio!

I recommend the Tone it Up work out videos. They are available for free online! 

The topic ‘2015 brides: Time to start shedding for the wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors