(Closed) 2015 brides: Time to start shedding for the wedding

posted 8 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 121
2687 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m May 2015 and want to lose 60 at least….

I’m using my fitness pal and doing 30 day shred for now (as well as a couple workouts a week at the gym)

I’m approx 8 down since July 1st but it has slowed down…

keeping my eye on the prize!

Post # 122
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Drury Lane

My fiance and I are on Weight Watchers.  Seven weeks in we have lost about 10 pounds each.  Feeling amazing!

Post # 124
1212 posts
Bumble bee

I’m in. Wedding in May 2015

Post # 124
1212 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MeandMyLouboutins:  what’s the 30 day shred? I’ve been tracking my food with my fitness pal and my workouts as well.

Post # 125
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m about to start the 21 day fix with shakeology! I’m getting married in June and want to lose about 15lbs and tone up!

Post # 126
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
JuneBride.2015:  You have the same goals as myelf! I’m 5’7″ and currently go between 145-150. I want to drop down to around 130-135.

I think the facebook page would be a great motivator! I’d definitely join!

Post # 127
1079 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

September 15, here. I so badly want to diet but, it’s nearly impossible whilt I’m breastfeeding my daughter. She will be a year in Januar.  I was hoping to lose some weight by our engagement pictures but idk if that will happen! 

Post # 128
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m in. Our wedding is on the 31st of May 2015 but I’ll be picking up my dress on February so I have about 4 months to lose at least 4 inches off my waist.

Post # 129
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hi Beautiful Brides to Be,

My name is Lauren Seaber and I’m a Casting Producer with NBC’s Weight for Love. We are casting a brand new transformational couple’s weight loss show for well deserving couples that have 100 pounds to lose. We are looking for long term dating, engaged or married couples who are looking to lose the weight together and feel their very best on their wedding day! We are conducting Skype interviews until October 3rd and are searching for couples nationwide. For more information please visit our website at http://www.weightforlovecasting.com or feel free to call Lauren with any questions at (747) 233-3447.

TO APPLY: Please email Casting Producer, Lauren Seaber at [email protected] to apply. In the email please provide both of your names, ages, height, weight, city/state, and a little bit about yourself and significant other.

The topic ‘2015 brides: Time to start shedding for the wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors