(Closed) 2016 Brides?

posted 8 years ago in Logistics
Post # 16
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Hi everyone! πŸ™‚ I’m a February 2016 bride!  I think 2016 is going to be a great year to get married, don’t you? πŸ˜‰

Post # 17
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019 - Santa Barbara County Courthouse

View original reply
mr.s.sweetie:  hi there my fellow 2016 bride, i would love to be WW budies.

Post # 18
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

May 2016! Today is the 1 month anniversary of our engagement! We’ve been together for 20 mos.  All iVe done is go to two venues. I don’t even have a date. I am so glad this site… I actually thought it was too soon to start planning!!  Shows what I know! We wanted a longer engagement to save up for our wedding. We are building a house right that should be ready summer of 2015 so that whole year is out for us. 

Post # 19
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I just figured out how to respond to other peoples comments!! Lmao

View original reply
kayyy727:  Sorry to hear you have health issues. I can relate. And stress makes it all so much worse. I guess we’re twins on this too!! I’m hoping to be a lot better by the wedding so I can start a new chapter. Message me anytime. Hope your feel better!!! 

Post # 20
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2025

View original reply
MissFox:  I’m not a 2016 bride, but I booked my venue 18 months in advance (I live in an area where these venues get booked up super fast!) Everything kind of fell into place after that πŸ™‚

Post # 21
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Fox Hill Inn

Hey everyone! 5/20/16 Connecticut bride here!!! We booked our venue last weekend! Now we can take a break from planning until after the holidays. Any other CT brides??

Post # 22
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
colld88:  lol wow we do have a lot in common yea the stress is definately not helping and it doesnt heklp that I stress about everything, its something I am working on. I hope you feel better soon too πŸ™‚

Post # 23
1103 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

i’m so happy to see 2016 brides. i’m a dec 2015 and i was feeling really lonely. i’m close enough to 2016! haha it’s getting closer by the day πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ congrats everyone! 

Post # 24
4556 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

We’re having our “weddingmoon” and getting married Feb 19,2016. We will have our reception March 5, 2016. We decided this over a year before we even got engaged.

I bought my dress this past April, even though we only got engaged in August. 

I had my venue picked out for both the wedding moon and the reception before we were engaged also. 

I’ve just been buying stuff periodically for the reception. 

Post # 25
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I’m a September 2016 bride. We wanted to save money. I’m also having trouble with depression and I wanted to be better before the wedding. We are doing a Disney wedding so it will cost a ton. We’ve been engaged since March. We’ve been together 10 years so I didn’t seen a need to rush. I bought my shoes because I liked them and they had the same scalloping as my engagement ring so I decided to save them. I say look for deals.

Post # 26
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
MRSM2016:  I am also from CT! Where do you live? And what venue did you book?

Post # 27
22 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mr.s.sweetie:  Yay another 2016 CT brides!!! Im in Meriden, we booked Fox Hill Inn in Brookfield.  which venues are you thinking about?

Post # 28
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
MRSM2016:  We just went and found the venue today. We had a venue selected at a Christmas tree farm, very beautiful, but then I saw the Carousel at Lighthouse Park in New Haven and fell in love. I get my beach wedding and the wow factor of a carousel at my reception (and available for rides all night!) It’s AMAZING! 

Post # 29
22 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mr.s.sweetie:  I heard that venue is beautiful!  Congrats!  

Post # 30
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019 - Santa Barbara County Courthouse

Hello everyone, so it finally happened to me, when mr.honey and I decided to get married we just picked a day on the calendar, no formal engagement no big proposal or ring. Then today I was buying a Cinnabon(I am semi addicted) and will have them served at my wedding, but I asked the girl who worked there about pricing and when she asked who for and I said myself she looked down at my hand and said oh really. .. lije where is your ring???Then she says I can’t wait till I get married( shes 19). I say enjoy your youth don’t be in such a hurry she ask my age i say 31, then she says OMG you still aren’t married!!!!! Ugh what a Thursday. 

The topic ‘2016 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors