(Closed) 2016 Brides?

posted 6 years ago in Logistics
Post # 31
70 posts
Worker bee

Jan 2016 here! Already planning, booking and diy.

Post # 32
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Fox Hill Inn

Ladies is it too soon to book my photographer? I found one that I LOVEE and his prices are reasonable compared to others, but now I am afraid of I book him too early I might miss out on a better photographer next year :/….wedding is may 2016. 

Post # 33
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Samshoney:  Ooo to be 19 again haha!  Congrats on your engagement!  

Post # 34
1886 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Gorse Hill, Surrey, UK

April 2016 here! So far we have booked our venue, registrar and photographer. Fiance has seen a wedding ring h likes but we have yet to buy it. I’ve been looking at dresses but am holding off trying any on until spring next year. Just all the small details to figure out now!

Post # 35
1886 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Gorse Hill, Surrey, UK

View original reply
MRSM2016:  1 would book as early as possible as the good ones always go first!

Post # 36
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Boston Museum of Science

October 15 (our backup is the 22nd if there are conflicts with venues or vendors), 2016 here!! I already bought my Erin Condren Wedding Planner and have gotten quotes from various Wedding Planners because I will just get overwhelmed and I need someone to keep me grounded (and tell me I can’t have stuff and that I need to stay in budget lol). We found out what type of ring he likes (hammered) but we haven’t purchased it yet in case there needs to be sizing. And Pinterest/my blog are my best friends at the moment :p. 

Post # 37
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
MRSM2016:  I wouldn’t say it’s too early to book your photographer! If you love his photos and his prices are resonable there is no reason to wait. I found a photographer at a bridal show I love and i want to book her but I am waiting until shes at another bridal show so I can get the special deal. Good luck!

Post # 38
570 posts
Busy bee

Hey ladies…I am currently Dec 2015 but I am trying to pick a day in Jan or Feb 2016 to move our wedding day to!!

Post # 39
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
MRSM2016:  I’m 5/20/16 too! In New Jersey. Gonna be a great date! I’m looking into photographers now too, I definitely don’t think it’s too early! I’ve already booked the venue, DJ, florist, officiant, and videographer. πŸ˜€

Post # 40
881 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MRSM2016:  Not too early at all! We’ve had our since August, and were the second to book a May 2016 Saturday. We’ve already booked the venue, the photog, videographer and DJ. The church (and officiant) don’t allow us to book until January, or that would be done too. πŸ™‚

Post # 41
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016 - Not Decided Yet

Hi everyone! I am a Summer 2016 bride. We are waiting a bit so that my Fiance can finish his MBA program and can work for a few months prior to getting married. Right now we are at the starting stages of the planning process. We have started coming up with a guest list so that we can start looking for a venue. If there are any Cleveland, OH brides out there let me know what venue you are going with – we are currently looking in the suburbs because it seems to be cheaper than going with Downtown. We have only been engaged for two weeks so the planning is very early on but it is so much fun πŸ™‚ We have been together for 5 1/2 years so our families think its about time πŸ™‚

Post # 42
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
manda210:  Congrats!!! such a great date! hopefully we have beautiful/warm spring weather πŸ™‚

Post # 43
24 posts
Newbee

Thanks ladies! you are right, I should book him asap before another couple does lol. I will be contacting him this week!

Post # 44
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

May 14, 2016 here!! Getting married at Bittersweet Farm in Westport, MA πŸ™‚

Post # 45
881 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsRozman16:  Congratulations! I’m finishing my MBA in August 2015, and had the same thought process.

The topic ‘2016 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors