(Closed) 2016 Brides – Lets see them Dresses!!!!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 136
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

This is it being pinned/held up to the way it will be altered. I’ll be wearing clean boots of course. 🙂 I’m almost wishing I would have gone with something more traditional. I’m excited for the alterations to be done so I can try it on and assess if I really need to go look again. Every time I try it on i fall in love again, but “being different” scares me. 

Post # 137
1998 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
hmcg720:  Thank you! The first one is Tara Keely by Lazaro and the second one is by Shail K! 

Post # 138
1998 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Louboutinlover11:  this dress is so pretty and the fit is perfection!

Post # 139
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
Plum4getful:  holy WOW! you are stunningly beautiful and the dress is amazing! What a beautiful soon to be bride!

Post # 140
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
Plum4getful:  In the most polite way, that would never be my style dress but you SLAY that dress. Omg. Simply gorgeous.

So many of you went strapless. I don’t know how you’re so brave but I had to buy one with a neckline that allowed no escapes! 

Don’t mind the laundry. I purchased my gown online and I will say I regret missing out on the “yes to the dress” photos at the boutique! I’m standing on a foot stool because this dress was clearly made for amazons. Once it’s altered though 😍

Post # 141
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
Sashley:  I adore the length! So vintage and atypical! 👏

Post # 142
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Will be saying YES to this Allure dress this weekend!

Post # 143
120 posts
Blushing bee

Here is my gown!

Post # 144
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
ewrig002:  I love how much support your dress has for your chest. Looks confortable and beautiful!

Post # 145
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Jasmine F171010 – Obviosuly I will not be wearing that bra. This was the sample. Now, I just need to decide what jewelry will look good. 🙂

20160312_142029IMG_2589_1

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  piper628.
Post # 146
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
keighorn:  Oh my gosh! Girl this is exactly what I wanted to do with mine, were getting married on our farm so I wanted to show my boots off! I wanted to try a high low dress before I spent the money to have it altered but I couldn’t find one anywhere and ended up falling inlove with a different dress. I absolutely love it though, be proud to be different it looks awesome!!! 

Post # 147
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Getting married in 1 month! Looking for some positive reinforcement here as I am definitely having some dress regret.  

I think part of it is not being totally comfortable in a strapless dress and it can’t be altered as tight to my waist as I’d like. I bought a sample gown at the first store I went to, and I also wish I had looked around a little more. The dress has a dramatic train that I like, but it’s unfortunately bustled here. 

Any advice to make sure this thing stays up?

IMG_3235_1IMG_3240

Post # 148
96 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
herrera2016:  what dress is that? did you add the belt? beautiful!

Post # 149
96 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
itsmeashamalee:  what dress is that? its gorgeous! i cant wait to start dress shopping!!

Post # 150
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Glen Island Harbour Club

A dress thread…don’t mind if I do.  I just had my first fitting last week.  Thankfully it still fits.  Now if I could just manage to drop a few lbs.

The topic ‘2016 Brides – Lets see them Dresses!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors