(Closed) 2016 Brides! Show me your shoes!!!

posted 4 years ago in Shoes
Post # 166
20 posts
Newbee

tania689:  3in I think not very high, my dress has alot of lace on it, think I might get the lace ones and the red ones then when I go for my fitting see which is best and sale the others lol 

Post # 168
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Beach house

nattybeee:  can you PM me the etsy seller for those shoes? They’re exactly what i’ve been looking for!

Post # 169
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Well after having nightmares over finding a pair of shoes, I finally purchased a pair this week!

I am super, super clumsy with awful balance, wide, flat feet and rolley joints which mean I go over on my ankles very easily… am I selling myself well here? 😉

With this in mind, after trying on a gazillion pairs of heels, I realised I would spend my whole day worrying that I would trip or topple or something if I went with any of them and I would be uncomfortable thanks to my chunky feet so decided to look at flats or low heels. None of them felt special enough to go under my dress  Then I found these pretty little things…

Low heel, wedge so I have a bit more sturdiness and the best part? I got them in a half size and in a wide fit!

Post # 170
33 posts
Newbee

P

Post # 171
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

These are Michael Kors, theyre supposed to be silver but they seem to be a mix of silver and gold. Love love lve tgem! 

Post # 172
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I bought these ruby shoo emily’s from Amazon. They are super comfy (so far) and I love them 

Post # 173
867 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I’m wearing Clarice, by Kate Spade. They retail for over $300 but I got them from eBay for $50. They were the sample shoes in a footwear store so the soles aren’t in perfect condition and I may have them dry cleaned but honestly you can’t see the flaws unless you’re looking for them.

Post # 174
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

These are mine! Betsey Johnson Stela! 

Post # 175
146 posts
Blushing bee

keita12:  I have betsey johnson blue shoes too!! Yours are so pretty <3

Post # 176
33 posts
Newbee

WeddingBelle625:  really? Thank you my dress is the samw type of color !! They are beautiful shoes ! I llove that collection ! 

Post # 178
498 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

These are mine!! ❤️

Post # 179
73 posts
Worker bee

My shoes. August 14, 2016. They are from Steve Madden. 

The topic ‘2016 Brides! Show me your shoes!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors