(Closed) 2016 Wedding Colors

posted 3 years ago in Decor
Post # 2
1691 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Have no idea about what’s popular but I’m a blush and champagne girl. We’re doing a winter wedding in the mountains and I just think blush will look gorgeous in snow.

Post # 3
93 posts
Worker bee

I’m having a spring wedding so peach and gold!

Post # 4
9375 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2016

We are getting married in August and our colors are grey, green, and orange. This is a general idea of our inspiration – my florist is using the bouquet as inspiration and our ceremony site is the bottom left picture. I changed my mind about colors a lot when we first got engaged but once Fiance suggested these colors I was sold!

Post # 5
2429 posts
Buzzing bee

colors2

colors

Post # 6
9375 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Souzie:  I love your colors! 

Post # 7
223 posts
Helper bee

I’m newly engaged and haven’t set a date as of yet (my father knows the venue, and it’s a lovely historic mansion on the Hudson, he doesn’t understand why I want to book it so soon *sigh*). 

Anyway, right now I’m thinking deep purple, blush, and rose gold.

Post # 8
4141 posts
Honey bee

I’m not sure what’s popular either, but we are going with DB “sangria” and gold

Post # 10
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

We getting married in April and our colors are Tangeriane and Purple with silve accent

Post # 11
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 10, 2016

April bride here! We’re having a beach wedding, so we’re going for light blue and mint green with some peach accents.

Post # 12
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Ever After Banquet Hall

May wedding here. My colors are mauve-ish pink (my dress…hard to match color, Alfred Angelo’s cameo, so it will probably be the only thing that color), pale pink (a way to keep pink in without trying to match my weird pink…and it’s really just in the flowers, of which there are very few), burgundy, ivory, white (yes, I am putting them together), gold and black. My FI’s response when I came up with the color scheme? “Are you allowed to have that many colors?” LOL!!!

Post # 13
1981 posts
Buzzing bee

No idea what’s popular. For my wedding in June I’m doing deep purple, wine red, and all shades in between. Lots of greenery, and some mixed metals. It’s cohesive but freeing; I don’t want to worry about matching a specific shade of “burgundy”. Ain’t nobody got time for that 😉

Post # 14
410 posts
Helper bee

We’re getting married in August and our colors are red, pink, blush, and gold.  I feel like this scheme is getting popular because it can be used in pretty much any season.  I love it though! Super excited!!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  reee.
Post # 15
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

September wedding – we combined his favorite color (blue) with mine (purple) and then added silver/pewter grey in as an accent. Jewel tones since it’s more of an autumn wedding. 

The topic ‘2016 Wedding Colors’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors