(Closed) 2016 Wedding Colors

posted 3 years ago in Decor
Post # 31
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I am getting married in December and we are doing a snowflake theme. Our main color is a medium blue, with other shades of lighter blue mixed in and ivory.

Post # 32
120 posts
Blushing bee

Yes, blush and gold is super trendy right now! that being said πŸ™ˆ, #guilty. Mine are ivory, blush, gold, greenery, and pops or merlot /cranberry /burgundy. We have a woodsy venue so it looks really nice. The ivory is only in the flowers and linens. 

Post # 33
427 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Lavender, sage green, and ivory

Post # 34
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I am all about bright colours so we’re definitely not on trend πŸ˜› Different shades of green/teal with pops of magenta and orange. Also, lots of silver and gold and sparkly things. Anything but understated, basically πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 35
2645 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

We’re getting married in December (it will be early summer here in Australia). Our colours are purple (lilac/lavender), grey (pewter/charcoal) with some white/off white/cream, black and silver thrown in for accents. I wanted a colour palette as opposed to two distinct colours that are used everywhere.

Post # 36
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

October wedding and we will do Navy and silver with multiple fall accent colors like orange, cranberry, yellow. If I have it my way, we will get married on our own land in a garden we plant and get to keep as a special place forever. Don’t know if we can pull it off in time though. 

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  tazztunes.
Post # 37
1921 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Gorse Hill, Surrey, UK

I originally wanted turquoise and pink, but after seeing our venue dressed up and other details about our wedding, we decided that pink and gold worked much better πŸ™‚

Post # 38
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2017

these are ours

Post # 39
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

We’re doing a Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding in June. Our colors are pale yellow, royal blue, and gold. 

I blame this picture. I found this cake and before I knew it I was designing a wedding around it.

Post # 40
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I’m getting married in the beginning of October and I am doing a very neautral color palette with pops of glittery gold! (me and and everyother pinterest bride it seems! hahah) 

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  mblair13.
Post # 41
1995 posts
Buzzing bee

cream, gold, navy blue, and mint πŸ™‚

The topic ‘2016 Wedding Colors’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors