(Closed) 2016/2017 Brides: Are you wearing neutral shoes or colored shoes?

posted 6 years ago in Shoes
  • poll: What shoes are you wearing with your wedding dress?

White, ivory, champagne, gold, silver, or neutral

Pop of color: jewel tones, vivid colors, dark colors, pastels, neon, polkadot, patterned, etc

• Post # 46
    560 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2017 - France

View original reply
    LoveYal:  Ok you are seriously making me rethink my shoe choice (even though I don’t have one yet) these are peep toes, they have straps and they are my favorite color, not to mention within my color scheme. They are so gorgeous!!

Post # 47
    255 posts
    Helper bee

These are my Sophia Webster Parisa shoes! They are amazingly comfy and with the added bonus of Angel wings, I couldn’t resist.

Post # 48
    36 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2016 - Los Angeles

Post # 49
    123 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2017

I will hopefully be rocking these babies if the budget allows and the time comes. hopefully my dollar will be stronger and they wont be quiet so much.

Post # 50
    322 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

Mine are basically the polar opposite of neutral 😉 Kate Spade for Keds in multicoloured glitter with pink ribbon laces. I figured if they’ll be tucked under a ballgown I wanted to be comfy + fun. Plus I’m 5’8″ so had to wear flats or else pay for extra dress length.

Post # 51
    171 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by danniella.
    Post # 52
    171 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Му wedding was two years ago, but can i still play?  Mine was ivory colour heels, accidently found them 3 weeks before the wedding! Still love them very much!

Post # 53
    52 posts
    Worker bee

Trying to decide between 2 pairs of Sophia Webster shoes (neutral silver/blue pair or bright pink glittery pair) and flats – I love shoes so it’s going to be a hard choice! 

Post # 54
    204 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016 - Ever After Banquet Hall

I thought about doing colored shoes, but my gown itself is colored, so I worried it would be too much. My gown is a mauve-ish pink with ivory lace. I am going with ivory shoes with a gold ankle band.

Post # 56
    282 posts
    Helper bee

I originally bought purple shoes, which I adore. But I found them a little plain and wanted some sparkle, so I went with A LOT of sparkle with these puppies!

I’ll wear the purple ones to my bridal shower/bachelorette 🙂

Post # 57
    38 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2016 - Brooklake Country Club

I am a pink girl so I had to go with a pop of bright pink!  They are Badgley Mischka Jeannie in Fuschia

Post # 58
    13 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2016

I haven’t purchased my shoes yet, but my dress is ivory over nude & gold, so I will definitely be going with a neutral nude or even light gold shoe. 

View original reply
    emilyjoanna:  Love those: they are exactly what I am looking for if I go with a gold heel! Where did you get them?

Post # 59
    2168 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2017 - Hogarths, Solihull

I was originally thinking Blue, but the heels on the blue shoes are too high.

I think I’ll probably end up going for ivory – I have my eye on these:

Post # 60
    24 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2020

I am going for red for the traditional Cantonese ceremony but haven’t decided for the Western ceremony yet. I am quite keen on those wellies.

The topic ‘2016/2017 Brides: Are you wearing neutral shoes or colored shoes?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors