(Closed) 2017 Brides Show Me Your Dress!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 91
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
Redtemptation:  Thank you! I wanted something romantic with an edge…I knew I wanted a Hayley Paige gown and I just fell in love with Chantelle! Hayley describes her dresses as ‘rock-star ballerinas’….it doesn’t get more me than that!

Post # 92
3728 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Redtemptation:  OMG just look at that WONDERFUL dress. A unique and inspired choice!

Post # 93
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
observer:  Thanks! 🙂 It’s so different I was worried people wouldn’t like it. <3

Post # 94
64 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Clove86:  True! I watched her on Say Yes to the Dress or something like that and her dresses were beautiful!

Post # 95
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Hi! I’m new to the boards so apologies if this picture is huge. This is my dress- put the deposit down this weekend. Feel a little bit eager since the wedding isn’t till next June. 

Edited to add: Tara Keely 2552

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by pinksapphirebride. Reason: Forgot to add designer and model number
Post # 96
558 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I have ordered the Watters Penelope in the bronze/ivory colour for my May 2017 wedding. This is me trying it on in the pure Ivory (with a black bra on!) which I loved however I much prefer the look of the two toned colourway (which I haven’t seen in real life yet!):

Post # 97
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
chrissytine:  Stunning

Post # 99
1397 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

View original reply
jessicaxo11:  love your dress….what is it? 

Post # 100
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Here’s my dress I just found Saturday! Form David’s Bridal for olny 500 bucks!

I can’t wait for it to come in so I can try it on again! Hehe I love it!!

Post # 101
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I just got my dress this past Sunday! My wedding in April of 2017. 

It is Maggie Sottero’s “Hannah”. I actually tried it on at another store in white and hated it! This is champagne and I fell in love. I tried on about 20 or so dresses and I almost purchased “Sybil” by Maggie Sottero, but the slight metallic sparkle to Hannah got me. And to think, I was nixing dresses with sequins/beading all along! 

Post # 102
208 posts
Helper bee

Here is my dress, ordered a few weeks ago xx

Post # 103
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
harleybeachbride6:  it’s going to be made by Polina ivanova on etsy 🙂 should only be around $800

Post # 104
248 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
pinksapphirebride:  I’m also a TK bride and felt a little crazy buying a dress so far in advance too. Your dress is the dreamiest thing I’ve ever seen!! It’s interesting/fun at the top and simple/elegant at the bottom… same with mine.

Tara Keely 2557

tara keely

Added some bling and I knew I didn’t need to try on any more dresses, this is it!

tara keely belt

Post # 105
248 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
karamellokoala: Penelope looks beautiful on you and it will look even better when you wear the bronze color! The soft tulle really pops out and has a cool effect, you’re going to love it! 

The topic ‘2017 Brides Show Me Your Dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors