(Closed) 2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 196
42 posts
Newbee

Found mine today!!

Post # 197
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

stevielee:ย  Love your dress! Especially the gorgeous train! Who’s the designer/brand?

Post # 198
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

esprit8814:  The train is my favorite! It’s Sottero & Midgley, Lovai.

Post # 199
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I can’t wait to wear this beautiful gown on June 3, 2017! I don’t have photos of me in it, so I just get to obsess over stock photos ๐Ÿ™‚ I ordered it at the end of April and it should be here around September/October!

a5c7ee65-493c-41bf-aa61-9406898d9be1Style+2050+back+Mikaella+wedding+dress+Spring+Collection

Post # 200
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2017

I haven’t got a photo of me wearing my dress yet, I just ordered mine a week ago. I love it, I can’t wait to see myself in it once it fits properly. 

Post # 201
1581 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

I wanted to post now that my dress came in (posted a bit ago with back clipped) this is much better…..so EXCITED!!

Pre-alterations of course:

Not sure if I’ll go plain or w a belt!!?? There’s so much time to waffle back n forth!! LOL

Sorta like the clean look of the back no belt!?

Love any new opinions from new bee’s (as I posted before) but I realize new bee’s join all the time so….thank you to anyone who may take the time to offer their opinion. :+)

Post # 202
1336 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Painswick Church and the Falcon Hotel

Yay!! I’ve been waiting for a dress board ๐Ÿ™‚ lovely dresses here’s mine wanted something simple and elegant but with a plunging neck line. Will be wearing a longer 2 tier veil though. Love the buttons going all the way down the back    

Post # 203
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Beautiful dresses bees and lots of inspiring ideas. I should really start looking for a dress. I feel so behind.

Post # 204
2126 posts
Buzzing bee

Can finally join this thread! This is the sample which is a few sizes too big, and I won’t be wearing that veil. But here’s my dress for June 1st, 2017 (winter) 

Post # 205
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2017

garnobella:  I love your dress! I just bought mine yesterday and it is so similar to this but with a lace bolero with a boatneck. We have good tastes ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 206
1004 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

misschan:  you have plenty of time!! : ) my shop said it’d take at most 6 months to come in, and you can always buy off the rack.

Post # 207
2126 posts
Buzzing bee

aussierhirhi:  aw thanks, we definitely have good taste ๐Ÿ˜‰ I tried on SO many stunning dresses, but I love the classic elegance of this one. Plus, we can accessorise like crazy! AND it’s basically two dresses, with and without the toppers. Does yours have pockets too? 

Post # 208
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Here’s mine! I’m getting married next May, can’t wait to try it on again and get it fitted. It is supposed to have straps but they didn’t suit me so we tucked them in, they’ll be taken off properly once i get the dress in. ๐Ÿ˜€ so excited. loving everyones dresses, they’re all so different!

Post # 209
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

ladytimberwolf:  I apologize for responding so late! I actually bought my dress from lace bridal on etsy! I adore all of her dresses and I love the pact that she uses. I highly recommend her! 

Post # 210
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

One of a kind Justin Alexander gown!  It hand sewn and beaded by the designer himself for a runway show – then wasn’t put in production.  It is the only one ever – not even a pattern exists!  I love it!myweddingdress

The topic ‘2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors