(Closed) 2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 226
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

dudette27:  You look gorgeous although I feel you’re one of those people who’d look good even if you were wearing a paper bag. 

Post # 229
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

said yes to her a couple weeks ago! 🙊

Post # 230
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Ordered it last week!  I tried on 5 dresses total and this was the 5th.  

Post # 231
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - A Historic Inn

I said yes to my “Lady A” dress yesterday! 

Post # 236
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

sunshinedaisies :  okay….OMG…that is my DREAM dress. i am seriously OBSESSED!

can i ask how it fit on you? i have a little “pooch” that i need to get rid of..not that bad really, but i don’t want to accentuate it. would you say that it is a dress that is tight around the stomach area? & can i ask how much you paid? 

Post # 237
15 posts
Newbee

amm6257 :  so pretty & flowy! gorgeous…& i love that color!

Post # 238
140 posts
Blushing bee

breezeblock87 :  honestly, i also have a little “pooch” that isn’t that bad either, but I’d also like to get rid of it before the wedding. The dress is a fit and flare style, so it is tight through the stomach area but it held everything in nicely and made me feel beautiful. I think it was around $1900 CAD? It’s by Mikaella style no. 2050 & if it helps, all their dresses are made in Canada 🙂

Post # 239
15 posts
Newbee

sunshinedaisies :  that’s awesome! it’s so damn perfect. totally going to the botique near me to check it out! 

Post # 240
37 posts
Newbee

Redtemptation :  I felt the same way with my dress. I had the hardest time deciding on a dress. I decided and went back and forth on it all the time. Still sort of do even though I got married a year ago, I think that might have more to do with the alteration issues (will never be over that.) But I am happy with my dress and our wedding day was amazing. The day will be amazing even if you waver on how much you love /don’t love the dress. 

The topic ‘2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors