(Closed) 2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 377
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

My Sophia Tolli dress for October 2017 🙂  I waivered over the bust area, but kept thinking about it and got a great deal on it, so we pulled the trigger.   

Post # 378
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2017

This is mine! I’ve been in love with Pronovias gowns from a long time ago so of course I got one for the big day! This is the only picture I have wearing it (I’m down 20 lbs and planning to lose a couple more and I was wearing the wrong bra… long story) And I want to get a nice slip so it would look full like the model 

Post # 379
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
tahoebride630 :  I love the romantic boho vibe of your dress. The lace on the train looks so delicate. Are you going to keep the belt or go without?  Will you do a flower crown or a comb, earrings and a bracelet. Who is the designer?. It looks like it will photograph well.

Post # 380
450 posts
Helper bee

I just said yes to this dress on Saturday! Not at all what I thought I would love but it’s perfect for my garden wedding. The sample was a size too small (well, two sizes too small for my butt) and I somehow managed to squeeze into it. It’s meant to be!

Post # 381
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Very very close to saying yes to the wtoo Lenora. On a dissapointing note, I showed my dad these photos and unlike everyone else, he’s critical of my choice so now I’m doubting it 😕

Post # 382
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Post # 383
8 posts
Newbee

View original reply
delphinia :  Thank you so much! I liked it because it was very different than the other dresses I was seeing at the bridal shops around here. The designer is Alvina Valenta. I would like to play up the boho vibe a little and have my hair down and wavy and I am thinking about doing a flower crown. I’m not sure how it will look on me, but if I don’t do that I’ll maybe pull the sides back with combs and have some flowers in it. And I think I’ll keep the belt or maybe get one that’s a little thicker and hopefully it’ll make my waist look smaller. I’m not sure what shoes I’ll do yet either. Any suggestions?☺

Post # 384
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Florida

Here’s my dress! I ordered Sept 6, and it’s suppose to arrive in February. (Excuse the strange lighting, everything looks so dark in this picture for some reason)

Post # 385
157 posts
Blushing bee

contemplating if this is the one or not . Im stuck between three but this one holds up the girls really well! 

Post # 387
15 posts
Newbee

heavenlyflower :  the last is one is a beautiful Berta gown I actually tried and put a deoposit but changed my mind because I wanted a fuller train look 

Post # 388
748 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I ordered this gorgeous dress by Justin Alexander yesterday!! I got it in the ivory/alabaster which is a champagne gold. So beautiful and flattering on! 

Post # 389
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Mine is a custom design!! Can’t wait to wear it.  6 months to go baby,!

The topic ‘2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors