(Closed) 2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 392
2 posts
Wannabee

[moderated for self-promo]

Post # 393
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

These aren’t the greatest pictures – they were quick snaps at the shop and I wish we straightened out the bottom, but they’re all I have until my actual dress comes in (by January/February)! I ordered the ivory over ivory instead of this one (champagne/ivory). The beading is so lightly sparkly and doesn’t show in these pictures either! 

Post # 394
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Here’s mine, Maggie Sottero Primrose  stock photos of course. My Fiance is a little nosey so my mom has all the pictures of me in it on her phone. Dress is currently hiding out at one of my BM’s house. 

Post # 395
19 posts
Newbee

View original reply
jacqleigh :  OMG YAY! That’s my dress too!! I was dying to see someone else wearing it. It looks GORGEOUS!! (I’m getting too excited lol)

Post # 396
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Here is mine (not in my size)! I am hating on it a little right now so I am hoping to feel good about it again soon ( I am just so self conscious about my arms). The other dresses in the photo are my Maid of honor and the bridesmaid dresses!

Post # 397
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2017

View original reply
2dawgcommit :  Love the sparkle dress on the left (MOH I’m assuming). Who makes it? 

Post # 398
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I’m not until June 2018 (eager beaver over here) but here’s my dress! IMG_2376

Post # 399
157 posts
Blushing bee

Yay! His board is so fun! Gorgeous dresses ladies!  Here’s my Maggie Sottero!

Post # 400
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

September 2017 wedding – Chose and paid the deposit for my Jenny Packham Portia last month and I can’t wait to wear it 🙂

Post # 401
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

My Carolina Herrera Mason dress. <3  Wedding is August 2017, hopefully the big skirt won’t be too sweaty.

Post # 404
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
2dawgcommit :  i love your dress! you arms are lovely haha

who is the designer? hailey paige?

ETA: ignore my questions I see you wrote it down for someone else 🙂

Post # 405
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
anatheanalyst :  Its Lazaro, from an older collection. I think spring 2013? I went in wanting a hayley paige so I definitely had that layered tulle look in my head!

Thank you! I have some pictures where I think I look so silly, but i am trying to focus on the ones where I feel like I look good!

The topic ‘2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors