(Closed) 2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 406
935 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

2dawgcommit :  Well you look beautiful and that dress is stunning.

Post # 407
935 posts
Busy bee

My dress woohoo! Wedding is Sept 16 2017 πŸ™‚

Sorry if the pics are big.

I will be having a panel put into the front of dress (like in one picture) and leaving it all lace in the back

Post # 410
580 posts
Busy bee

anatheanalyst :  So weird I actually just looked back at this post maybe 30 minutes ago, found your first comment to me and went: Hmm wonder if she ever posted pictures of her dress, then checked out your post about finding your dress!

Ours are similar in the detailing of something more sheer minus the cups (obviously haha), I was thinking of adding a panel in the front and leaving it open in the back but decided against it. I think yours will be lovely with the panel though!

Post # 411
935 posts
Busy bee

nowthisistaken :  I dont think you need a panel at all!m You have so much detail at the top. 

I am adding a front panel because mine is more simple lace and it’s a little too see through for me.. also I have big boobs sooo I am just more comfortable with the panel added 

Post # 412
12 posts
Newbee

The pic is probably huge! It was between the essence of Australia one or Maggie’s primrose! I ended up with the essence! I plan on adding straps (those are a belt tucked in). 

The 

Post # 413
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2017

Here is mine! Can’t wait to wear her in January!

so many gorgeous dresses here bees!

Post # 414
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I was initially in love with this Stella York 6124 dress (https://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/wedding-dresses/6124/) and had taken my mom back to see it, tried it on and she loved it. I was 95% ready to say yes to the dress and then I went back into the dressing room to try on the last couple dresses on just for fun and became seriously confused because I instantly fell for another dress! It was also by Stella York – Style 5840 (https://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/wedding-dresses/5840/). Even though I liked them both, I picked the second dress (6124) because it made me feel more like a bride with the longer train and more delicate lace. Here I am in my dress!!!2016-10-01 11.34.04-3

Post # 415
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Maggie Sottero Lark. Got it used and already tailored for less than $400 – definitely a steal! πŸ™‚

Post # 416
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

After trying on over 50 dresses, I finally found this beauty last weekend. I originally was going for tea length, but I kept gravitating towards ballgowns πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to wear it August!

!

Post # 417
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Here’s mine! Maggie Sottero – Hannah! I kinda wish I didn’t buy mine though and rent one instead. 

Post # 418
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

anatheanalyst :  Thank you so much! Also, wow, look at that cloud you are wearing! Your dress is so incredible!

Post # 419
1607 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Ok I’ll play πŸ™‚ August 2017 bride, I’ll be wearing Tara Keely 2510 (the photos are in blush but i ordered it in ivory)

FullSizeRender-1

FullSizeRender-3

Post # 420
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Heres my dress πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘2017 brides, show me your DRESSES!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors