2017 Plus size brides unite! Let's see those photos!

posted 3 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 31
555 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

atxbride88 :  Gorgeous and I love your dress. The long sleeves are to die for. 

Post # 32
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Teeeechnically I’m a 2018 bride but I just found my dress and I’m so excited!  I’ve had this style gown on my Pinterest board since forever, thinking that it would be best for my figure and style. It’s gonna look even better when it’s sized right. I’m a street size 18/20, and this sample is a 20, but I think my boobs are bumping the dress size needed to 22.  Corset backs are this girl’s best friend!

In the picture I’m grinning like an idiot.  I didn’t cry until I was driving home!

Post # 33
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

ImMrsSnow :  Where did you get your shoulder cover? It’s so pretty!

Post # 35
191 posts
Blushing bee

Well I have already posted my “choices” so far, I am a 2018 plus size bride and though I hope to lose some lbs by then I will still be plus size so here are my top picks. I have other appointments lined up but for now this is what I have. Also you are all stunning. Radiant and happy, I hope I can shine that way when it’s my time 🙂 

Post # 36
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

cbryns :  I love the first dress on you!!

You ladies look beautiful.  My dress was a dream, everything I wished for and then some!!

Post # 37
191 posts
Blushing bee

sweetblessings56 :  thank you! You look radiant, and so happy. Your dress fits you perfectly. You can just see in your photos how you shined that day. Beautiful:) 

Post # 39
215 posts
Helper bee

You all look so beautiful! 

I just wanted to say that for anyone who is nervous about not looking great because of being plus sized… All your guests know what you look like and the fact that you will be dolled up to the 9s you are going to look amazing no matter what. A PP hit the nail right on the head.. you are a bride, not a plus sized bride. But all the same, I appreciate this thread 🙂

Post # 42
2594 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Valleybrook Country Club

CHW

Post # 43
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Post # 44
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - NWT Canada

This was me finding my dress! Sorry for the large picture! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors