Post # 2
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Post # 4
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

tbenjamin4884 :  thank you!!! I get married June 24th. My Fiance took it upon himself to already get my wedding band with is a diamond channel set wedding band. It’s not curved or angled so I pray it will work with my E-Ring. I don’t mind a gap so I’m sure I will be able to make it work. I also have a plain solitaire E-Ring that was mothers if it doesn’t work with the band he got. Either way I’m excited to get married.  I’ve only been engaged for 1 month. So much to do!! 

Post # 6
3580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

tbenjamin4884 :  Beautiful! Great choice ๐Ÿ™‚ I think it’s such an elegant and timeless cut. 

Post # 8
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - Friendship Plaza

This is my marquise.. it’s from my first marriage, and was in a plain gold band solitaire. I decided to repurpose it as a RHR east-to-west and rock it in a rose gold band. This is a setting by Dana Augustine for Kay Jewelers. They did a great job, I think – I know it’s super unusual, but I love that!

Post # 9
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2008

I love seeing all of these gorgeous marquis rings! I’m in love with the shape and feel it has a mysterious quality to it. Here is one of mine that I’ve been loving lately as a RHR. Bad evening lighting, but hopefully it comes out as pink purple. It’s a topaz.

Post # 10
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

My fiance picked this beauty out for me all on his own ๐Ÿ˜ . One carat on a 5.5 finger.

Post # 14
2573 posts
Sugar bee

I have an heirloom marquise sapphire navette ring, it’s from the Victorian period. I wear it as a RHR. It was my godmother’s ering. I get a lot of compliments on it b/c it’s so unusual. I love the shape and the bezel and how low it sits on my finger.

Post # 15
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

twhaley1990 : He did it all! He took our Woman of Honor with him to get a female perspective and similar hand size, but it was all him. He did tell me the jeweler they spoke with was apparently super passionate about his job and the history of diamonds in general, so maybe he persuaded him to go with the marquise. I’m grateful because it’s so pretty. I actually want a band similar to  ladyvictoria  . I feel like the tiny round diamonds make the marquise pop โค๏ธ

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors