2017 wedding dresses 😍😍

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2017

jaimimarie28 :  who is the designer of this gown if you don’t mind me asking?

Post # 17
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Beautiful dresses!!

Waiting for my dress is killing me!  I deliberatly didn’t take any pictures of me in it because I read so many Bees saying that looking back at pictures gave them doubts about their decission.  My dress is a Jenny Packham and could take up to 9 months to make so potentially another 6 months to wait.  Boooooo!

Post # 21
292 posts
Helper bee

I saw this one online… fell in love but could not try it on in my town… The floral lace and the subtle beading had me the moment I saw it… frown so I tried on 11 others and never got “THAT FEELING” so I started calling other Bridal stores in and around my area… Finally found it at a shop 150 miles away… Made an appointment took the drive and My heart was finally Happy… I love my dress!! Can’t wait to see it again in March when it’s supposed to arrive… laughing

Post # 23
292 posts
Helper bee

jaimimarie28 :  Thank you… It will look even more stunning on my wedding day as I have tone up and lost 20lbs… laughing You look smokin’ in your BTW!!!

Post # 27
35 posts
Newbee

Jessica Bankston :  For more poofiness at the bottom maybe you could just wear a crinoline with it? I’m pretty sure you can get ones that only poof at the bottom. For making the back lower I have no idea, probably depends on the structure of the dress. That said, I think it looks perfectly gorgeous on you as is 🙂

Post # 28
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Greenspot Farms

June 10, 2017!!! I’m so excited! This was the first dress I tried on. I probably tried on 10 dresses at each store and went to 3 stores. I had a really hard time deciding between two. I ended up deciding on this one and sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice because this one is so simple. Thank goodness I didn’t keep any of the other pictures so I can’t torture myself by looking at the other one! haha

Post # 29
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Yesterday was my first day shopping but this is my top contender so far.  i didn’t know my mom was taking the picture so it’s an awkward angle! 

Post # 30
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m getting married in September and this is the dress I chose. I think I tried on about 15 dresses before this one, in 3 different stores! I’m going to change the belt for a beaded one though. Excited to start putting everything together this year!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors