2017 wedding dresses 😍😍

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
1016 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

My dress! (but not me in it, mine hasn’t come in yet)

Post # 32
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

So excited that I found my dress yesterday! This was at the second store I visited, but went to one more to be sure. Not sure if I want it to be more fitted in the hip area, but going to decide that after I get “mine”.

Post # 34
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I’m wearing the Watters Penelope for my May wedding. So so excited. I love it so much πŸ™‚

Post # 35
3971 posts
Honey bee

lf84 :  Absolutly PERFECT dress!

Post # 36
439 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

jaimimarie28 :  beyond gorgeous! Did you say yes?! I love everything about it! The skirt is so fun and you look absolutely stunning! 

Here’s mine. I tried on a total of 10 dresses at two salons. This was the first one I put on at this salon and nothing beat it.

I’m still waiting for her to get in, but we finally settled on a moh dress yesterday and she was in the window! 

Post # 37
439 posts
Helper bee

lf84 :  gorgeous!! 

jaimimarie28 :  love the vera! It is so soft looking! Both are beautiful on you but wowza on the vera!! Great choice, bee!

Post # 38
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - Spicers Hidden Vale

June 2017! Yay! 

I think this was somewhere along dress 15…? I enjoyed the shopping process but. Once on my own, once with my bridesmaids, once with my maid of honour & once with my mum. Few dresses each time. Was such a relief however when the decision was made but. Haha 😊

Post # 40
2828 posts
Sugar bee

DrCrazyCat :  Wow your dress is STUNNING!!! I wish I had seen it before I found mine! 

Post # 41
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Post # 42
737 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

hillputaringonit :  your dress is gorgeous and suits your shape perfectly! Wow! I was looking at dresses like that online but never found any in store… I don’t think I could pull it off anyways haha

here is mine… it took… 2 trips by myself, one with my step mom, one with my Future Mother-In-Law, beginning to order a custom made dress from china… and then my Future Mother-In-Law talked me out of it and told me to try one more time… So second trip with FMIL (so about 60 dresses LOL). I kept finding different aspects I liked about dresses and this one had it all: illusion back, lace appliqué straps, beading…

plus fiance is same height as me so I had to find a dress I liked standing in “flat footed” as opposed to on that little step podium thing! 

Post # 43
13 posts
Newbee

This was a dress that the manager of the store and my mom picked out. I didn’t want to try it on because of all the details but they convinced me to. As soon as I put it on there were tears!

Post # 44
329 posts
Helper bee

May 27, 2017! 

Getting my dress was one of the first things I did. I went to three stores total, and my dress was the last one I tried on. I go for my first fitting appointment next Saturday! 

(bridesmaid dress, but it’ll be in a lilac purple!)

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors