2017/2018 engagements!? Lets see the sparkle!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 31
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

woahthisjustgotreal2018 :  I’m a Christmas Eve bee too!  Here’s my lovely bling here as I play fetch with the dog here in the backyard.

Also,  any other fans of colored plastic nails?  Mine always chip fast and I can’t seem to grow my natural nails long even when I left them natural.  Now I wear an array of nail colors and I don’t have to worry about shaping my nails or chipping.  They last 1-2 weeks and I don’t have to worry about smudging them. 

Post # 32
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

anabolina :  Love that ring, very pretty!

I’m not big on fake nails, mainly because I’m lazy. My nails are short and I’ve accepted that. I like yours though.

Post # 33
1727 posts
Bumble bee

woahthisjustgotreal2018 :  I think they can be a bit addicting, now I go without for a few days between sets to condition my nails and I miss my long nails. They probably take 10 minutes to clean off my nails,  buff the tops, and apply the nail. I buy cheap nails from China though(1.25 for 100 of my favorite shape and short length, I did go through a lot of duds before I found my favorite seller).  I actually only started after getting engaged and having fun showing off my ring.  Maybe I’ll stop a few months after the wedding,  maybe;) 

Post # 34
135 posts
Blushing bee

All beautiful rings. I’m waiting while mine is being made πŸ€—

Laura25 : I love your nail polish. Can I ask what brand and shade it is? 

Post # 35
116 posts
Blushing bee

I got engaged March 16! This isn’t my wedding ring. I was trying on a Pandora ring to see how it looked with my engagemnt ring. 

Post # 36
12 posts
Newbee

Just engaged last week 😊

Post # 37
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2018

We got engaged August 2017, and are getting married August 2018! 

Post # 38
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

All of your rings are so beautifiul! 😍

We got engaged October 2017. The center stone is 1ct, radiant cut square (not round, not a princess cut – Fiance had to hunt the stone down because he knew I love square/rectangular stones but prefer a radiant cut). The band is micropave diamonds. Seeing all of your rings really makes me wish I had daintier smaller fingers. I don’t get as much finger coverage because I’m an 8 πŸ˜”

(PS: Sorry if the picture is gargantuan)

IMG_9559

Post # 39
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2019

We got engaged in October of 2017 on vacation in California! I believe the center stone is .73 ct with halo and pave diamond band. I’m bad at this, but I believe it’s princess cut. I have the information at home. 

Post # 40
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

This thread makes me miss my ring! A small stone fell out of my basket setting, and I’m waiting on it to be repaired.

0.77 ct, I SI2 in a white gold setting with round brilliant cut diamonds, size 5.25 

D0548F4E-5501-4E48-94D6-DF8E291895A2

Post # 41
31 posts
Newbee

Post # 42
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Canadian Rockies

anabolina :  In this pic I have on painted plastic glue-on nails lol. I got tired of paying to have them done, esp. when they didn’t look good to me.

Proposed to in Feb – Valentine’s Weekend. We’ve been together almost 7 years – no hurry here πŸ˜‰

My 9×9 lab sapphire:

Post # 43
1727 posts
Bumble bee

bluejeans22 :  I think you have lovely elegant hands and that your ring is absolutely stunning. My ring doesn’t have a lot of finger coverage either,  but I think this allows the wedding band to be a bit more impactful.  Mine is to be a 5 stone band that is almost the same width as the band part of my ring beside the stones. 

adreamdeferred :  I love your sapphire,  it’ssuch a beautiful color!  And ITA about getting them done in a salon.  I hate the experience and usually they look so thick and fake. Ironically,  i think the cheap plastic ones look a lot more natural,  at least until they grow out and you feel the effects of the grow out with any fake nail.  I also love being able to paint and decorate them before applying them,  but that’s because of my complete inability to color within lines. 

Post # 44
410 posts
Helper bee

I got proposed to on Halloween 2017 (my favorite holiday) πŸŽƒ !!

I have a 8mm F1 H&A’s round on a 18k rose gold, cathedral setting.

Post # 45
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Hopetoun House, UK

CONGRATULATIONS! Your ring is beautiful, love the extra sapphire!

Not “officially” proposed yet, as we chose the ring together but I have a few sneaky photos if it haha! this is my 2.5 carat round diamond, I colour, VS1 clarity and Excellent cut (on a size 4.75).

This is the band we originally chose but both of us didn’t like once we saw it in person! so we are in tbe process of designing a platinum band with two tapered bagguette diamonds on the side. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors