2017/2018 engagements!? Lets see the sparkle!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 46
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

ladyartichoke :  I love your ring! The metal is so different. I’m such a fan of classic rings with a twist ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 48
36 posts
Newbee

ladyartichoke :  Oooo, I love the finish on your band, particularly paired with the stone! That’s lovely!

Post # 49
808 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 1999

anabolina :  OMG I love your nails, they look so natural I never would have guessed they were not real. Do you mind posting where you buy them and what brand you get? I just love them that much ๐Ÿ™‚ And of course. .  I love your sapphire ring!

Post # 50
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2018

We actually got engaged in 2016 but just picked up my custom ring today. My CZ and silver plated ring was really starting to look bashed up. We started with one of the companies designs and then basically made it look just like the proposal ring. 

1.06 ctw (0.7 ct centre), E colour, VS2, very good cut (As we just collected it I have the specs on hand. laughing Size M 1/2 finger. Platinum band. Now we need to get the wedding bands purchased. 

Post # 54
961 posts
Busy bee

Married in 2017 & just celebrated our one year anniversary. **Sorry the pic is huge

1/2 ct and 1 ct diamond set.

Post # 55
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

janedoe27 :  I love your set! That is how I think I’ll wear mine! Can you post more pictures just so I can admire? Congratulations on your anniversary.

Post # 56
2857 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

Formally engaged on the 4th of July (2017) and getting married the 17th of this November! Here is my 1ct on a size 8 (bezel in 14K rose gold): 

Post # 57
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

bluejeans22 :  your ring is lovely!! I’m biased b/c I love cushions but your stone is stunning. 

Post # 58
808 posts
Busy bee

firesapphire89 :  love your ering, I actually think your pandora ring makes a pretty wedding set

Post # 59
808 posts
Busy bee

anabolina :  ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you so much

Post # 60
2 posts
Wannabee

Long time lurker, first time poster. ๐Ÿ™‚ All of the rings here are STUNNING! I’m super excited to share mine with everyone!

ring2

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors