2018/2019- Show off your plain and simple dresses

posted 3 months ago in Dress
Post # 16
132 posts
Blushing bee

Shesaidyes :  did your groom wear a sweater for the entire wedding? 

Post # 17
1761 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

mixybee :  um yes? 3-1-2019Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-03 um 13.25.23

(we had a very laid back private elopement, just us two. He wore a sweater for the ceremony and most of the pics and later he was just in a dress shirt for champagne and cake cutting) 

Post # 18
132 posts
Blushing bee

Shesaidyes :  ahhh okay. Very cute venue and decor! Love the overall vibe. 

Post # 19
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2019

Just picked up my Stella York a few weeks ago 🙂 it’s style 6581! I love the mix of fabrics, mikado silk on the top and tulle for the skirt. I was definitely more drawn to simpler styles too when trying on dresses.

Post # 20
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Here is a pic of the simple yet elegant dress I ordered for my moody, wooded, spring wedding (5/18/19)

Post # 21
292 posts
Helper bee

This is mine! It’s Delco by Pronovias and only cost around $1300 which blew my mind because the fabric is so luxurious it’s gives you a beautiful silhouette! 

Post # 22
292 posts
Helper bee

jessig2b :  this is beautiful, may I ask where you ordered this from? I need a reception dress and this ticks all the boxes!

Post # 24
292 posts
Helper bee

jessig2b :  really!! I have been fearful of buying from there but I’ll check it out! Thank you! 

Post # 26
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Love this thread! I wanted something simple and timeless, too. I bought a vintage gown with a plain cotton skirt and I love it so much! I’m going to have the sleeves tailored to be a little less fluffy and sit off the shoulder and wear a much thinner petticoat. It looks so great on, I’ll add a better picturen once I have some help getting into it!

VINTAGE 1980’s VICTORIAN STYLE PALE IVORY COTTON WEDDING DRESS BY LAURA ASHLEY | eBay

Post # 28
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2019

Just found mine today! It was a bit more formal than I originally intended, but it has pockets and it is incredibly comfortable.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors