2018 Brides…Show your dresses!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 196
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

June 2, 2018 is my Big Day! This dress is a Casablanca 2174, and that’s my veil too. 🙂 

Post # 197
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2019

nursebee1215 :  I love your dress!! Do you mind me asking who the designer is?

Post # 198
134 posts
Blushing bee

brereuther :  I got my prom dress there after they separated the bridal part and the prom part into two stores, but my mother got her wedding dress there about 9 years ago! I guess I felt obligated to go there for mine as well. 

Post # 199
63 posts
Worker bee

I loved going through 14 pages of posts to see all your beautiful wedding dresses!  You are will be stunning Brides!

Post # 200
63 posts
Worker bee

My wedding is October 2018 and I started planning in December. I found my dress unexpectedly and i love it! 

Post # 201
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

ktina300 :  Wowza! Is it a pink/blush color? It’s stunning!

I found mine yesterday! I’m getting married at the courthouse in September. It’s a Watters Visconti. Much fancier than I had originally envisioned but it’s perfect.

Post # 202
63 posts
Worker bee

queenbatgirl :  that is gorgeous! It’s timeless and romantic! And thanks, the dress made me so happy. It’s actually nude with ivory lace. I think my skintone makes it look blush.

Post # 203
263 posts
Helper bee

I am getting married in August 2nd. It is an elopement to Gretna in Scotland and I still have some weight to lose. I expected to have to look for a while and I was dreading it. In David’ bridal the third dress I tried and although it is nothing I have ever thought of I felt very comfortable in it. It was very fitted at my waist and I felt really good in it. I’ going to get a small belt and I have a veil. The plan is to wear hair down with a plait and some flowers in it. I’ so happy:)

Post # 204
73 posts
Worker bee

It was everything I said I didn’t want! Got it exactly 6 months before the wedding (sample I have on is a size too small, it’s a 4 and I ordered an 6 so ignore the tightness)

IMG_23161

Post # 205
11 posts
Newbee

Looking fabulous girls!

These are snaps of my couture dress I wore for my wedding just last month! It pulls you in all the right places and gives you a fantastic figure!

It made me feel a million bucks on the big day and now I’m hoping to pass it onto another gorgeous bride! (Which in itself should be another forum thread! ‘To sell or not to sell?’)

Message me via Stillwhite if you’re interested!!

https://www.stillwhite.com.au/100339-blanche-bridal

Post # 206
11 posts
Newbee

em0000 :  These are snaps of my couture dress I wore for my wedding just last month! It pulls you in all the right places and gives you a fantastic figure! It made me feel a million bucks on the big day and now I’m hoping to pass it onto another gorgeous bride! (Which in itself should be another forum thread! ‘To sell or not to sell?’)

Message me via Stillwhite if you’re interested!!

https://www.stillwhite.com.au/100339-blanche-bridal

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors