2018 Brides…Show your dresses!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 76
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

absforthenguyen : Thank you so much! It’s an Ines Di Santo ๐Ÿ™‚ they didnt tell me the name of the gown though ๐Ÿ™

Post # 77
55 posts
Worker bee

haileyblue :  Your dress is my DREAM DRESS! What is the designer/style number, if you don’t mind me asking?!

Post # 78
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

sambaty4 :  I thought that room looked familiar but was certain after I saw the rest of your pics. That’s where I bought my dress too! Isn’t the owner and her mother both so sweet! I hope you are having a good experience! You look amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 80
800 posts
Busy bee

sambaty4 :  You look so elegant. I would even skip the belt and let the simplicity shine on its own!

Post # 81
2296 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

I finally found the perfect dress! I’ve been looking so long I can’t even tell you. Ever look at so many dresses that when you close your eyes all you see is a parade of satin and tulle? Just me?

I’ve gone shopping and tried things on, but it’s been a rough go. I am super top heavy and finding something that accomodates the girls but isn’t huge on the bottom has been sort of impossible.

I knew I needed straps and that I wanted an opaque back to cover the substantial tattoo work I have running from the nape of my neck to the base of my spine. Holy cow it feels like every dress out there is open or low back these days. This covers most everything and I’ll use makeup over anything that’s still showing.

I’m having a replica made of this Casablanca from 2014 – it’s so old I literally can’t even find the actual name. I love the shape and color, and the neckline is perfect. The seamstress is going to fill in the lace in the back a little more densely so it’s more consistently covered all the way across.

I’m so excited I’m up hours past my bedtime! Squee!

Post # 83
2 posts
Wannabee

Here is mine! Getting married June 2018, just picked it up today! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 84
12 posts
Newbee

Here’s mine! It’s from DB, Melissa Sweet. Had some nasty comments on Imgur when I accidentally posted it publicly… and have gained some weight since this try-on. A little concerned about slimming down but I have until October 2018.

web3web6web7web8

Post # 85
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I just found mine a couple days ago!  I’m still a little in shock. I was fully expecting to try on a bunch of expensive dresses to find the style I want, then have to go bargain hunting.  Not the case! The second dress I tried on is the style that has been on my pinterest board since before I met my fiance, and I look fabulous in it. And it’s perfect for a lot of reasons. And it’s $350. WHAT???? I’m so excited.  I cried on the way home from the store.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_extra-length-a-line-with-side-draped-bodice-4xl9t9861

obviously not me but I’m sure I’ll be uploading my pics once it comes in.

My mom and I are working on a DIY beaded lace applique for a belt, and I’m wearing pearls per my style and my fiance’s request.  

Post # 86
4 posts
Wannabee

I’m going to buy this dress next Saturday during National Bridal Sales Day!  It’s Allure Romance Fall 2017 collection! So Lightweight and flowy! I love it!  (p.s. sorry I couldn’t figure out how to rotate the last 2 pix!)

20170710_01374620170710_0139251619

Post # 87
90 posts
Worker bee

laural90 :  I love your dress! Its gorgeous! Do you mind sharing where it’s from? (:

Post # 88
2 posts
Wannabee

keirel :  The dress is by Truvelle and is the Michelle! I had them put a straight skirt instead of the original skirt. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 89
Hostess
9038 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

nursebee1215 :  Your dress is incredible!!! I am so in love with it lol!

Post # 90
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

mariana1114 :  Your dress is absolutely STUNNING! May I ask who the designer is?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors