2018 Brides…Show your dresses!

posted 5 months ago in Dress
Post # 92
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - Inn On Broadway

October 27, 2018!! Here’s my dress:

its needs a lot of altering since I lost 10 pounds!

Post # 93
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

everyones dresses are so beautiful!! Makes me more excited to pick mine up this week!

Post # 94
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Just bought my dress today! So in love with it and so excited to wear it! 6 months to go!

Post # 96
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

STUNNING dresses ladies!! You all look beautiful!! I just purchased my Wtoo by Watters Della gown 2 weeks ago for my August 2018 wedding <3 I am so in love! Sorry for the awkward picture, the sample was pretty big for me (moreso on top) so I’m holding it up haha 🙂

Post # 97
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

So excited- just bought my Mori Lee dress today!! Now to wait until Feb to see her again! 

Post # 99
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

teamroro :  me too! I think that’s what got me in the end 😍

Post # 100
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I found my dress yesterday on my second day of shopping.  It’s an Allure, I think style 9264.  I got super lucky finding this at the Brides Project in Toronto — a second hand dress shop which resells donated dresses and gives the profits to cancer charities.  So it’s a good cause, and I probably paid about half price for a gown that’s in great condition after being previously loved by another bride.  It’s also already hemmed to the exact right length for me and will need very minimal alterations.  Like I said, super lucky! 

I’m very excited and kind of can’t stop obsessing over it, so felt strangely compelled to share it in a public forum.  I’ve loved seeing everyone else’s beautiful dresses on this thread! 

Post # 101
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I’m bought mine online, now I’m just waiting for it to come 

Post # 102
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

engagementenvy :  Nasty comments? Ugh. Sometimes the internet really sucks. But I honestly think your dress is beautiful and that you look gorgeous in it!

louisea2018 :  Thank you 🙂 The designer is Hayley Paige.

Post # 103
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

May 27, 2018!

Without belt…

With belt….

Train…

(Not altered so it looks pretty terrible cuz I have no ass)

Post # 104
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I love these boards specifically to see real brides in their dresses. I bought my dress this weekend and I’m SOOOOOOO in love with it! I didn’t want to take it off LOL. We’re getting married April 2018. Here’s me in the sample dress (not my size)…when my dress comes in I’ll have a couple of alterations done to it so it will fit me perfectly! I literally cannot wait to marry the love of my life! laughing

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors