2018 Brides…Show your dresses!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 106
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Here’s a photo of my dress! Our wedding is June 2018. Excuse my poor posture and Fitbit haha I think I’ll be wearing my hair up as well.

Post # 107
1231 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

ndc11 :  What a stunning romantic dress you have chosen.  It really shows off your tiny waist and flatters you.  The details on the skirt are lovely and the makes the lace pop.

Post # 108
2199 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

Sylvia1184 :  Is that Essence of Australia? Sooo gorgeous. Love. 

Post # 111
2199 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

Sylvia1184 :  Ah yes!! This absolutely has the special wowness the other gown lacked. So excited you found something you love!! Yay!!

Post # 113
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I

Here is my dress! May 2018! I’ve never been one to have a “this is the one” feeling with prom dresses, sweet 16, etc., and I didn’t have that with this (in fact I wasn’t crazy about it the first time I tried it on), so I’ve been a little nervous about it! I’m hopeful that once it’s fitted I will feel better about it and it’ll look beautiful on the big day 🙂

Post # 113
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Wedding is 8.18.18 and I’m pretty excited 🙂 was Feeling pretty down when Alfred Angelo closed up shop before I could order my dream dress, but I was pretty lucky that my Maid/Matron of Honor found this beautiful number for me 🙂

Post # 114
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Wedding is 1st September 2018 and I ordered my dress on Saturday – the beautiful Ester by Rara Avis! 

Post # 115
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

September 8, 2018! (Bought a sample so ended up getting it very early!)

Dress1CENSORED

Dress2CENSORED

Post # 116
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Post # 117
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

dress

June 2018 bride here!

Super stressed about my dress because I kinda stumbled into buying it earlier than I had wanted to, and it has been difficult only having a few pictures where the dress is several sizes too small. It is hitting me empire waist and it will be natural waist when in my size, and there is way too much boob going on here too so hopefully that wont be an issue lol. Also, it is backless and I am super concerned about my size with that because my back was litterally spilling over in this too small sample. I have lost a bit over 10lbs since then, and hopefully will lose a lot more by the time it comes in March, but I am STRESSING!

All of you ladies look absolutely beautiful though omg I am in LOVE with your dresses!!!

Post # 118
1040 posts
Bumble bee

ndc11 :  I love how feminine this dress is and the layering of the skirt.  Do you know the brand and model number??  Perfect for you! I am in love with that dress.

Everyone is picking such lovely dresses that just seem perfect for them.  It’s so amazing how there’s definitely “the one” and we feel it and know it!

Post # 119
3 posts
Wannabee

How fun to see everyone’s dresses! I am getting married next month and wanted to share since I haven’t shared it with anyone yet, so I hope you don’t mind me barging in! I keep having cold feet about it as its being altered. Its so hard to pick only one wedding dress! The second picture is with the lining added and the bustle.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors