2018 Brides…Show your dresses!

posted 6 months ago in Dress
Post # 121
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

notmeeither :  Thank you so much! I love it too! I can NOT wait to see it again and wear it! It’s a Stella York gown Style number 6432. Mine is in the Moscato colour because I’m very fair and find the ivory gowns make me look too white. lol! 

Post # 122
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Just got my dress for 4/14/18 wedding and I’m so excited. Wasn’t planning on getting it yet but all the right people were there and I don’t know when that’s going to happen again. We all cried plus it was under budget and on sale. Dreams do come true! Haha

Post # 123
47 posts
Newbee

tomkitty :   you look stunning! I am so in love with your dress. would you be willing to share the name and designer? 

Post # 124
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I haven’t actually bought it yet (I’ve lost 2 dress sizes already from walking to work almost every day for 3 months and I’d like to keep alterations to a minimum), but I fell in love with this one. On my first appointment and sixth dress I tried. My date is October 2018

Post # 125
164 posts
Blushing bee

I was honestly surprised at how quickly my dress came in. We’re not getting married till next June, but my perfect dress was in sale, so I had to purchase!  I bought the shoes a month or so later. Here they are! The tones/flowers match our colors ❤️

Post # 126
709 posts
Busy bee

After being 100% sure I was going to have to have something custom made, I found my dress today right off the rack! There’s a shop here in Portland called Brides For A Cause. They take in donated gowns, re-sell them, and all proceeds go to charities that support women. I’d been popping in every few weeks just to browse, and found something today I just couldn’t pass up.

It’s an Augusta Jones Ariel in blush. It’s NWT and originally retailed for $2645. It fits more or less perfectly off the hanger and I got it for $300!

I didn’t think I’d see myself in a strapless gown, given that I’m quite busty. Ironically, once I started trying them, I noticed they actually did a better job supporting the situation than any of the dresses with straps. I have a lot of tattoos I’m looking to cover, so I’ll likely get a bolero to put over the top as well. 

I just found the asymmetrical ruching SO flattering!! The color is perfect – more peach than pink – and I basically hated how I looked in almost every other dress I tried before this one.

I’m super excited and pleased I got such a great deal and managed to suprise myself in the meantime.

dressfrontback2

reargown

ariel

bodice

Squee!! 

Post # 127
200 posts
Helper bee

🙂

Post # 128
50 posts
Worker bee

Sylvia1184 :  I love your dress!! Do you mind sharing the style #?

Post # 129
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I hadn’t planned on buying my dress this soon, my plan has been to start dress shopping late September/early October time for my early September wedding. But a local dress store had a trunk show on yesterday for Sottero and Midgley and one appointment left. As soon as I put this on I knew it was the one! The sample was about 2 or 3 dress sizes too big so it’s stuffed with sponges down the back and clipped, but I can’t stop thinking about it. I love it!

Post # 130
3306 posts
Sugar bee

ukbea :  Yep, that is THE one for sure!

Post # 131
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Erica5618 :  

What a beautiful dress!  You look lovely in it.   Who makes the dress,  I’ve not seen this one before. 

Post # 133
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

I love seeing everyone’s dresses! 💕 

Post # 134
89 posts
Worker bee

I’m in love with my dress! Can’t stop staring at pictures so i can’t wait till it arrives (: 

20394684_10213644392055192_1530403899_o

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors