(Closed) 2018 Brides – where are you going on your honeymoon?!

posted 4 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 2
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Hi, your honeymoon sounds awesome!
We’re going to Japan! It was on our bucket list, and a difficult location to get to/justify in the normal run of things (considering funds and time to get there, etc.). My SO isn’t an adrenaline junkie ( I wouldn’t have minded some of that tho), and he’s not a beach bum (I totally could be) so we’re doing a combination of chill/do nothing days except maybe walk around, and days with scheduled tours or things to do/see. Really excited!

Post # 3
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

We’ve not booked yet, but I’m guessing we’ll be going to Italy. Part of me thinks we should do something big and OTT for our honeymoon, but we both love Italy (it’s where we got engaged!) and the food/wine/weather is so good we can just chill out and eat our body weight in pasta!

Post # 4
2363 posts
Buzzing bee

We are planning on Hawaii. We wanted to avoid the caribbean because sept-oct is hurrican season and that’s when we’ll be going!

Post # 5
462 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
mikaylaauel :  We went to Guanacaste, Costa Rica for our Honeymoon in September! It was a blast. We did horseback riding, zip lining, fishing trip as well. It was a blast! 

Have fun, Bee! 

Post # 6
832 posts
Busy bee

Greece!

Post # 7
67 posts
Worker bee

We are splitting time between Santorini and Siem Reap, Cambodia for a bizarre compromise.  

View original reply
knightmiss :  i think you guys will love japan.  i think it’s one of the most romantic countries in the world and not many people honeymoon there

Post # 8
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

View original reply
mikaylaauel :  ohhh we’re yet to book but also highly likely Costa Rica! We are uk based though. We will probably do a mini moon in Ireland first as its super easy to get to from our wedding location yet we’ve never been, and Costa Rica in early 2019. I wanna meet sloths!

Post # 9
2023 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

OP, you will love Costa Rica. It’s such a great place for outdoorsy and nature people. Just gorgeous.

I don’t know if I’ll be a 2018 bride (not even engaged yet), but it’s a distinct possibility. Honeymoon planning is going to be so much fun. We are already going to London in December and then Japan in May 2018, so someplace different. I am thinking the south of France, or the Greek Islands. Someplace relaxing and cultural at the same time.

Post # 10
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I got married a few weeks ago, but we’re going on our honeymoon around Christmas this year. We’ll be doing Mauritius, a safari, Cape Town and Dubai. We finally got around to booking it earlier this week, so excited!

Post # 11
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

We haven’t booked yet but we’re planning to go to Peru! 

Post # 12
1259 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
beevincent18 :  I live in Hawaii if anyone needs help or advice 🙂

Post # 13
2363 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
danakxox :  What Island do you recommend? I am getting total mixed opinions but we are leaning towards Maui I think!

Post # 14
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

We’re doing 3 weeks in New Zealand! Driving from Auckland down to Queenstown and doing as much hiking as we can along the way. Can’t wait!

Post # 15
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

No clue 

The topic ‘2018 Brides – where are you going on your honeymoon?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors