(Closed) 2018 Brides – where are you going on your honeymoon?!

posted 3 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 31
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

Getting married in November and we’re looking at Disney World or Ireland. Two wildly different places, but I’ve never been to Disney World and FH looooooves Disney.

Post # 32
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

We’re taking a 7 day Caribbean cruise that starts in New Orleans. We’re leaving the next weekend after our wedding.  I can’t wait ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Post # 33
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969 - City, State

View original reply
ukbea :  Yes! Gorging on pasta after the wedding sounds amazing, haha!

I’m ordering the Lonely Planet’s edition of Honeymoon guide to read over X’mas. We are getting married in March but only taking our honeymoon in June. We will be traveling to Bali with some friends and family a day after the wedding, to chill.

So far we have agreed on everything, except Japan because I’m paranoid like that. Costa Rica sounds amazing!

Post # 34
38 posts
Newbee

We are going on a 7 day cruise to Alaska!!! My fiance isn’t a fan of the heat ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 35
487 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mikaylaauel :  That sounds like a great romantic adventure!  Maybe for your first anniversary you guys can go to Thailand and Morroco on the second.  We are going to Italy for a couple of days then a 7day Medditeranean cruise.  We chose Italy because it’s been on both our bucket list for a while and it seems romantic. 

Post # 36
487 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
bear123 :  Wonderful, that may be my anniversary spot – will you be island hoping or just staying one spot?

Post # 37
487 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hokielizabeth :  Never been Ireland, that sounds like it would be a very relaxing honeymoon.  I love me some Disney World so I can say you guys will absolutely have fun! one way to decide is if you want a relaxing calm honeymoon or a fun busy one. I don’t think you would go wrong with either. 

Post # 38
487 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
chrissy2017 :  Nice! will you go to Maccu Piccu?

Post # 39
487 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ctbxbee :  I am from Bermuda- feel free to msg me with any questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 40
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2019

We are planning on going to New Zealand or Switzerland! 

Post # 41
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

We are going to Portugal and Italy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 42
1671 posts
Bumble bee

@futuremrssousa Where in Portugal and how long?

Post # 43
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Unfortunately, I do not have enough seniority at my job to qualify for extended vacation in the peak summer months. I will only get a couple days before the wedding and a couple days after. We are planning on doing a mini-moon for a few nights after the wedding in Golden, British Columbia (Canada). It is only a few hours away from our home town. We are going to rent a chalet overlooking the mountains with its own private hot tub. Can’t wait! We will hopefully get to go for a more extended honeymoon vacation a few months later when I can actually get vacation time approved! Still deciding where to go for that one – somewhere WARM!

Post # 44
1204 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Wow, your Costa Rica honeymoon sounds epic!! We’re spending 16 days in Scotland for our honeymoon, 8 of which will spent hiking the West Highland Way. I’m so excited!

Post # 45
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

We are going to Athens, Greece! My DREAM honeymoon! 

The topic ‘2018 Brides – where are you going on your honeymoon?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors