(Closed) 2018 Brides Where Are You…?

posted 4 years ago in Beehive
Post # 16
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2018 - Vineyard Lake

June 2nd 2018 here. We are doing a lake wedding/backyard reception. We have started collecting vintage china for our place settings, a few centerpiece vases & candle holders. We found a bunch of white Xmas lights for super cheap to wrap around the trees. We started saving cans for some DIY lighting ideas. Started finding pallets for some of the signage. I know what I want the groom & Jr. Groomsman to wear & basically the type of dress I want to wear. Found the band, venue, photographer and caterer we want. It’s all starting to come together & still a bunch of time so I feel prett good about it all!

The pashminas are a great idea! Debating on having some rustic type fans for our gift.

On another note, I get to finally go ring shopping tomorrow!! I’m SO super excited!!

Post # 21
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2018

Feb 3 2018! 

We have our venue (ceremony and reception), color scheme, bought a TON of beautiful signage, went dress shopping (waiting to order since it’s so early, but found my dream dress), made all bridesmaids boxes and handed them out, planned a ton of stuff to DIY, meeting to sign a contract with our photographer next week! 

Photographer will probably be the last thing I’ll be doing for the entire year (Aside from some DIY crafts)! D: School/clinical this semester is going to be crazy hectic and stressful.

Post # 22
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Oh wow! You are so ahead of me! 

I have 694 days to go! 

We have partially decided on a venue and colour scheme but that’s it! I’d love to plan more but I’m afraid my ideas may change close to the day!

Post # 23
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

View original reply
bippidyboppidyboo :  WOW!

My wedding is January 6, 2018 and all we’ve done is the guestlist, venue booking, and figure out our colours/ style. ….and I’m a professional wedding planner!!!

This post confirms that I need to get my butt in gear!

Post # 24
770 posts
Busy bee

January 12 here. 

View original reply
rebeccakiwi :  what’s your winter wedding going to be like?

Post # 26
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

March 2018 here!! Colors are picked , trying to narrow down the venue, flower girls dress picked, and type of food has been decided on! Still have a ways to go though!

Post # 27
1272 posts
Bumble bee

We’re looking at Easter 2018, but haven’t booked anything yet!

So far we’ve picked:

Cake vendor

Hairdresser

Decoration vendor (if we need one)

Magician (if we want one)

Photobooth (if we want one)

Colours/theme (loosely)

Stationary designer (FSIL)

Post # 28
66 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
bippidyboppidyboo :  Whoa! You’re really on top of it! We just go engaged over Labor Day weekend but are thinking early Summer 2018 for the big day. So far we have just done research on venues and set up appointments to go look at a few in the coming months.

The topic ‘2018 Brides Where Are You…?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors