2018 Plus Size Brides!

posted 9 months ago in Full Figured
Post # 2
3066 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

Fun! 

Ring: 1 ct H&A moissanite in rose gold 

Dress: Purchased at David’s Bridal for <$400. 

Bridesmaids: I have four and they will be in mismatched hunter green dresses. These are what two of them have picked so far. 

Post # 3
305 posts
Helper bee

smalltownbigworld :  OHHH you got that dress for David’s, I was just looking at it online and thought it was beautiful and wondered hot it would look on a real person. It looks perfect on you!

Post # 4
3066 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

Sunshine528 :  Thank you! I actually didn’t like it at all on the model but my mom pulled it when we were shopping and I love it on. It’s great quality for being less than $400. 

Post # 5
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Dress – no idea which brand it actually is. Haven’t figured out shoes, hair etc yet.

There will be no bridesmaids, flower children etc; it’s going to be a very simply affair. Tbh, in Germany bridesmaids just aren’t as much of a thing. 

The wedding rings will be hammered yellow gold bands without stones made from my great-grandparents’ and his grandparents’ wedding rings.

I am not having flowers but my best friend will make a paper flower bouquet (different shades of blue and pages from Harry Potter).

27971635_573858479629638_6335273699989936160_n_(2)6fe09a47-994f-4fed-b9e1-09b897e40235_(2)

Post # 6
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

The dress. Before and after losing 52 lbs 

The ring 

I don’t have pics of the girl’s dresses on my phone at the moment. Wedding date is 4-8-18 🎉🎉

Post # 7
653 posts
Busy bee

This is a fun idea.  I don’t have pics of my bridesmaid dresses, but here is my dress and ring!20170903_101628Wedding_Dress

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee

Heres a picture of my dress and ring! My dress is from Mori Lee and my ring is moissanite! 

Post # 10
1244 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

annawalshhh :  I love your classic yet romantic dress and your pear halo is gorgeous.

Post # 11
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Something I discovered…in case other bees run into this issue…

Particularly for rings with a thin band, it can create a sausage finger look…bleh. I actually didn’t wear my engagement ring very much because I felt like it made my finger look fat. I was determined not to have this issue with my wedding band, so I went to the jeweler to have it resized. He told me that both rings were actually the correct size and the sausage finger effect would go away after a few days of wearing the rings consistently, allowing the skin to kind of settle with the rings. I was doubtful, but I tried it out and wore both rings together for a week without taking it off. Sure enough, the sausage finger thing went away. 

Post # 13
653 posts
Busy bee

playswithfood :  Aww…Thank you!! I bought it at David’s Bridal! I just got married yesterday and it was beautiful!!😍

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

Congrats!!! I bet you looked absolutely perfect! Enjoy your honeymoon!!!!

Post # 15
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2018

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors