2019 bees?

posted 11 months ago in August 2019
Post # 2
1869 posts
Buzzing bee

happybridetobe1988 :  I’m a February 2019 bee. Very excited, everything is planned, photographer is booked. Everything else I’ll book later, since I’m doing Vegas.

Post # 4
1869 posts
Buzzing bee

happybridetobe1988 :  I fell in love with his work and went sod it, no way am I not getting him for my date. We’re limited on dates with trying to line up with school holidays for our daughter. We’re also trying to make our wedding as convenient as possible to get to and on a long weekend. We’re doing a tiny destination wedding, very few people coming. 

I’ve been officially waiting since October and will be waiting most likely until May or June. Research and planning is what’s saving my sanity while I wait for my ring.

Post # 5
710 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Just picked June 21, 2019! We found the venue first, then picked a date. Very excited!!!

Post # 7
1869 posts
Buzzing bee

happybridetobe1988 :  Deposit is paid, my part with the jeweler is done. As fsar as I’m aware the final payment on the ring is being done at our next escrow draw on our house build. I so need my ring.

Post # 8
807 posts
Busy bee

happybridetobe1988 :  May 2019! Made appointment and invited the chaplain to be our celebrant, hence provisionally booked the church but still need to sort out paperwork. Photographer checked. Wedding dress and shoes checked. Wedding date checked. Hair and makeup and website partially checked. Tea and cakes tbc… Fiancé triple checked he shall be the husband to be. Hehehe. Still quite a while to go 🤣

Post # 9
174 posts
Blushing bee

January 26, 2019! I am in school and graduate in December, and we really wanted to get married before I start work. If not, we will have to push it back probably another year (and we’ve already been engaged for 2 years).

Post # 10
527 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

March 1st, 2019! We’re having a destination wedding. Deposits and both the resort and venue have been made, save the dates have been sent and I’ve ordered my dress. 

Post # 11
522 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

August 2019! Venue is booked, photographer is booked, caterer effectively chosen but not yet officially booked, and I have an idea of what florist I might like to use. I’ve been looking at lots of decor ideas recently, even though it’s a little early for the smaller details like that!

Post # 12
601 posts
Busy bee

Oct 2019 Here… feels like it will never happen as its so far away. At least now I can say “I get married next year”. ‘The year after next’ doesnt sound too exciting.

Lol

I have the venue, ceremony, priest, cake, photographer, cars, musicians, DJ, hair and decorator booked.

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2019

January 2019! Venue, and photographer are booked. We’ve spoken to two different florists and have a meeting next Sunday with another. 

Post # 14
807 posts
Busy bee

Anyone else trying to DIY their bridal bouquet? Any tips? 😸

Post # 15
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2019

My wedding is in January 2019 and I won’t be able to start planning until next month. I have a few ideas and have been saving a few wedding related things on Pinterest so hopefully the planning process won’t be too difficult.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors