2019 bees?

posted 4 months ago in August 2019
Post # 46
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020

Mine is in April next year.    We have an idea of where to get married and venue for reception.   Just have not made any arrangements.   

Post # 49
722 posts
Busy bee

happybridetobe1988 :  our wedding will be during spring time, so I plan to go to market square two days before the wedding and select the flowers based on what’s the prettiest on that day. Else, there’s backup of buying roses in Marks and Spencer next to market square. The university chaplaincy is next to both market square and M&S.. might plan a bridal shower if my girlfriends who have told me they would come do come, and do flower arrangement together? We shall see.. there’s the cakes and Malaysian dessert to prep for the wedding too. No sit-down reception so we plan cakes etc after mass πŸ˜‰ fiancé doesn’t like being on spotlight so we’ll be a bit informal after mass.

Post # 50
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019 - Santa Barbara County Courthouse

My wedding is March 2, 2019, we have selected the church at USC and the African Museum. I have found my dress but I am waiting a couple of more months before I purchase it. I start nursing school in August so I’m trying to plan everything before I start. I have 2 caterers I am deciding between, cake tasting next Saturday. I’m very excited in case you can’t tell…. lol

Post # 51
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

June 2019 – venue and celebrant booked, and the venue does both ceremony and reception with all catering and decor, so that’s a big fat tick. In the process of securing a photographer. Oh, and we do have a photobooth booked also. #organisedmuch

Post # 52
722 posts
Busy bee

We signed the legal papers on 15th Feb! Part I of my journey into marriage done – legally married. Can’t wait for our church wedding next year to be religiously binding to embark into this amazing journey together. Just feel like sharing with u ladies 😻😻😻 It was intense already in the registry office, we think it’d be more intense when we profess our nuptial vows in front of everyone next year! Disclaimer: We’d have loved to sign the legal papers at the same time of the church wedding but due to the complicated process linked to this, we’d rather separate it.

After my thesis defense next Wednesday, I’ll sort out hair and makeup trials, book them and keep working on the website. We plan to do a DIY after-church refreshments.

happybridetobe1988 :  would love advice from u about wedding website since some of our families and friends would be coming from overseas!

Post # 55
315 posts
Helper bee

Hi everyone!

I’ve migrated over from the 2018 page… We’ve just pushed our elopement back to June 2019. Bought a house instead and will get married next year! It’ll be the second anniversary of his proposal.

Yay more time to save for nice wedding bands, fancy Italian dinners and expensive wine to celebrate with! Haha!

Post # 56
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I’m a May 2019 bride!! We’ve booked our church, reception venue, photographer, and officiant. We’ve started to relax a bit now that we’ve gotten the main things out of the way and will just slowly start booking the other vendors and doing small stuff as the date gets closer.

Post # 57
722 posts
Busy bee

munchkin1917 : welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

fourthnoel :  wow! You’ve got quite a bit done!

Well, brides of 2019, I passed my PhD viva! Though therea are still corrections to my thesis, now I’m back to partial planning. Need to sort out moving our stuff from UK to US the next two weeks! Eeks!!! My SO is leaving next week so I’d be living in a flat of disassembled furniture. So i booked my MUA and hairstylist for trial sessions next week to keep me occupied and cheer myself a little. My hair and skin are both in a pretty bad state right now πŸ™€

Post # 59
315 posts
Helper bee

KatzeB :  Thanks heaps! And please let us know how your MUA  and hair goes – I’m sure it will be stunning.

And a HUGE congratulations on finishing your PhD – that is one hell of a feat.

Post # 60
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

May 26th, 2019! We found our venue and picked our date based on their availability. That’s all that’s booked, but we have figured out most of our other vendors, and are putting together a timeline for booking them. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors