2019 bees?

posted 1 year ago in August 2019
Post # 76
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2020

MsBeer :  sure thing! I was only able to see it in the ivory here, but I ordered it in champagne.

I’ve been a sucker for floral lace, flowy tulle, and horsehair hems since as long as I can remember lol

Post # 77
Hostess
7903 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2019

LittleRedBug :  I love it, your figure looks incredible and I think it will look even better in champagne. Thanks for sharing! So exciting!!!!

Post # 78
1791 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh my gosh 262 days to go for me! It’s going so quick. Anyone else planning for February 2019?

Post # 79
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Me!! August 2019!! Venue, planner and photographer/videographer booked!

Post # 80
692 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

LittleRedBug :  your dress is gorgeous!! You look absolutely stunning in it! 

Post # 81
243 posts
Helper bee

July 2019! Excited but I also don’t want to wait that long!

Separate venues for the ceremony and the reception booked. I’m wondering when to send save-the-dates to intenational and interstate guests. How early is too early? 

Post # 82
9745 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2019

amongclouds :  I think it’s fine, even important, to give interstate and international guests at least a few months’ notice, particularly those international guests. 

We checked dates before booking the church & reception venue in with my two aunts in the States (we’re in Australia), via email, to ensure they could be there. We have a few more guests from the States we will let know early as well as the interstate guests. 

Also something to consider for those guests is school holidays impacting on flight availability and cost.

Post # 83
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Getting married 7-7-19. We gave a venue already bc everything books really fast in Houston. So far the venue is all we have but we are meeting with our wedding planner next week

Post # 84
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

June 2019 over here.  Venue and photographers booked. Venue includes DJ, officiant, cake, food/liquor, floral centerpieces. We still need to make appointment with the bakery and florist to pick what we want but that can wait till later. I’m thinking of going dress shopping in September.. is that too late? I’m surprised to see some of you have your dress ordered already and I’m wondering if I should be looking NOW haha

Post # 85
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Early May 2019! We have booked our venue (which includes food and beverage) and photographer, I am in the process of booking a makeup/hair stylist and a bakery (we found ones we like and just need to put the deposit down). We are buying our Save the Dates this weekend and sending them out in the next month. Website is done. Our bridal party has all been asked too. Haven’t 100% decided on colors yet.

I am going dress shopping at the end of July — I was initially going to go end of September, but I think that’d be cutting it too close! I’ve been losing a lot of weight, about 30 lbs down so far with ~20 lbs left to go… So I was hoping to not go dress shopping until I was closer to my goal weight, but I think I’ll ultimately just get the dress sooner and then have it altered to fit my weight loss, just to make sure I’m not scrambling and panicking if I were to go later and the dress took too long to come in or something.

After that, not sure what the next big thing is!! Maybe figuring out music? Day-of timeline? Decorations, flowers? Something like that, haha! 

Post # 87
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2019 - City, State

February 2019 here! I have my dress, pictured here, photographer, venue, DJ, centerpieces, makeup and hair stylist, necklace and wedding bands, invites, favors, and flowers for my bouquet. We also just purchased his suit (custom). I get excited about planning and wanted to get a lot of the big stuff out of the way. 

Post # 88
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Gorgeous!

Post # 89
958 posts
Busy bee

How’s wedding planning and preparation going for 2019, bees? I finally got around to do a bit more changes to my wedding dress. Didn’t want to spend too much on my dress so it literally becomes my project! I needed to lengthen the straps and add some kind of bustle to the dress, so been spending some time last weekend sewing the straps and adding a bustle to it! Might have to get a tailor to do last minute fitting if and when I do lose some weight 😝

Post # 90
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

happybridetobe1988 :  hi! Just booked for november 2019! We started researching three months ago and visiting places for the past month! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors